Reviews for The Gift
midnight chapter 11 . 12/1/2004
*CRYING RIVERS OF TEARS*oh thats SO sWet!thank you very much for this epilogue!pls keep on writing!more powEEr!ja ne!
sarah chapter 11 . 12/1/2004
aaw so cute!cant wait intill the sequel!great chapter!_
yugikid3 chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
wow, great story I can't wait for the sequal, that was a good chapter nice way to end it. Tea and Seto sitting in a tree... oh you know the rest lol
Dark Reaper Dragon chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
Loved it...beatuiful...brilliant...must have sequel...or ill hunt you down and make you...you seem to do a very good job of thinking like tea...but you might want a little help from me on thinking like kaiba...we are to men of hte same mind...just a thought...and thanks for the great read.

Dark Blue Eyes Reaper Dragon (from a fic im working on)
PoCkylove chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
omg...that was so sweet! _ wow...so sensual too... o.o sh! don't tell my parents! hehe...I absolutely loved this story! hehe...good job!
Mlle. Machine chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
. this was an amazing story! the desriptions/emotions made me feel like i was the character. You've got ALOT of talent. my only criticism is that i found a few things repetitive, but other then that, i liked it alot and hope to read the sequel sometime soon.
Bradybunch4529 chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
I fell in love with your story with the very first chapter. Writing from Seta's point of view was great. The heat between him and Tea is absolutely fabulous. You've nailed Tea's personality. Love and ultimate control. I love how Seto decided to bow down to her superior control skills. It's a perfect love story. And I can't wait to see if you do a follow up.
Jessica chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
Still a great story. I must say, you're really good. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Angel chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
Best story S/T story I've read in a long time!
yoursolastsummer chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
This was delightful. IT was absolutely perfect. Great story, I can;t wait to read more of your work.
sogs chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
hey, that sure was really sweet :)

I wanna a boyfriend like him! ;_;

so, you've finally finished this fic, and I just can't wait to read the sequel... too bad you won't be abel to update soon. For that, I hope you'll make a really long chapter (not that they are short! it's just that this way we'll read more about it!)

well, see ya soon (and good luck at the Uni!)
W. Huntress chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
I love it are you really done with this story... please keep it going I...as I said earlier...LOVE it! _
Starian Princess chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
That wasn't really short but that WAS extra sweet... I loved it! This is one of the best Christmas gifts ever. A thought of Seto and Tea together just makes me so happy, and plus it happens during Christmas.. That really is something to think about. Hope you come up with the sequel soon. Good luck. This is by far one of the best Seto/Tea fanfics I've ever written. YOu rock!
Kiara chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
cool man i dont care if i have to wait a month to see the sequel this one was good enough
karou-ken chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
That was the bestest! hahaha! I love it! Its just so perfect! GOOD JOB! HOPE YOU MAKE ANOTHER ONE OR A SEQUEAL OR SOMETHING! LOVE YOUR WORK!KEEP IT UP! _ *cookies for you!* YAY!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »