Reviews for The Gift
MSparrow29 chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
Wow! Really really good story. I loved it! Can't wait till the sequel. Job well done.
winterwing3000 chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
It is good! And write the sequel quick because you're work could be compared to Mamono's! Maybe even better! It is absolutely ... naughty in the middle ... but they've both been good, so I think Santa Claus would come, that is if they behave... *grins* props props and more props!
twilight eyes 8120 chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
I totally loved this story! You ended it wonderfully. I can hardly wait for the sequel. Some of the best images I've read to date appeared in your story. Very impressed here and grateful. Thanks for such a great story! Loved it.
bandgeek77 chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
once again...evil...but awesome...i really cant wait till everyone else finds out in the sequel...heeheehee...this will be "highly amusing" to use your wording...

-Mishy
yoursolastsummer chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
I loved this story! I am so sad that it is over. Great interaction between Joey and Seto at dinner it was such a nice change. I can't wait for a sequel
animelover chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT !
Lil-Fluffy-Chan chapter 10 . 11/28/2004
NICE STORY! *.* i've read lots but this is the best! Keep it up!
Peneia Teke chapter 10 . 11/28/2004
Ha ha! That was great! You'd better get that epilogue and sequal out soon, or I'll go crazy.

I agree that the episode where Yugi loses his soul was very sad, however, (and I'm not trying to sound like a dubber hater) the Jap. ep of the aforementioned was so much more emotional. Instead of Yami yelling, "It should have been me, not him! It's not fair!" He just screamed... really loud. I sat there for a moment and just stared at my screen (I was watching it on my computer), and then I watched that part about four more times, lol.

Anyway, I loved your story, and I can't wait until Seto collects on his 'binding legal agreement'. Hehe. And now I'm going to go check out your challenge, and unfortunately after that clean bathrooms b/c I'm saving up to buy the first season of Yu Yu Hakusho! Keep writing, and good luck with your next stories!
Winterwing3000 chapter 10 . 11/25/2004
Wai! Cute, sweet, and funny! All in one! It was just a wonderful piece of work Aphrael! I hope you write and post the sequel soon! And extra extra props for you!
seguha chapter 9 . 11/24/2004
Anopther great chapter. update thanks for reviewing Every flower... I will update soon. Also please check out aloof and I posted A forgotten Relationship. Please r/r/.
shellz chapter 9 . 11/24/2004
Please write more
yoursolastsummer chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I love this story! It is so good. The two of them kissing under the mistletoe was perfect. It made me laugh when Yugi and Mokuba went to get a soda and the last time it took Yami a half hour to choose. That was great. Please update soon I just found it and now I am hooked your cliff hangers are killer.
Jessica chapter 9 . 11/17/2004
Those accursed cliffhangers! Anyway, I've been reading your story for a VERY long time. Every day I check to see if there's a new chapter. I might go insane again if it doesn't come soon. But don't worry, I'm insane ALL of the time! Yay!
mariks1andonly chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I hope to see more chapters soon! Keep it up I love the story! BYES
Ana chapter 9 . 11/17/2004
This fic is oh so good

Yami Ana- What the- who says that

Me- I do

Yami Ana- Well hurry up and tell the author you like the fic and be done with it

Me- I don't like your fic I love it. Your making me excited about Christmas and it ain't even here yet. So my wonderful Yami are you going to get me a gift

Yami Ana- What do you think? Or course-