Reviews for The Gift
blue eyes baby chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
i got a cookie! yeah! yay! woohoo! yeah ill shut up now even if i am on a sugar high. we! update asap i love the story!
mariks1andonly chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
hey there I love the story~ I hope to see more chapters soon! Keep up the good work on the story and well please read my stories sometime soon! K? Hey I hope to see more chapters soon! BYES!
Starian Princess chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
Such a sweet moment back there, the one with Seto touching Tea's cheek... Just imagining it is so.. wow... Please continue soon! Well, they finally used to mistletoe at least.. Woohoo! I wonder what's gonna happen during dinner time... Will there be some teasing?...
karou-ken chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
no!your evil!Cliff hangers stink major butt. ~cries~ Anyway very good job on the new chapter. ant wait for your next update! _
Mlle. Machine chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
a week? -.-' geez, why must everyone take so long to ubdate? ... well, then again, i'm not the fastest one either...

so... they finally broke, and the teasing is no more. AND Joey and Tristan walked in on them (i think). well, just write the next one, and pleease be less then a week... ( _ was I just begging? -.-' oh great... i think my annoying classmate is rubbing off on me...)
W. Huntress chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
no! don't stop there...oh well you already did...so...update really soon its getting really really really good! _V
idntlikeurpants chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
GREAT! WOnderful!
Rune-Spirit chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
WHAT!

You CANT leave it there!

Jesus christ, you're evil.

Update soon, I can NOT wait to find out what happens.

I do have a theory, though.

Can you say 'Food fight'?

Update asap, what happened to make everyone yell?
sarah chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
i HATE cliffhangers!whats gonna happen and why would people be yelling?great chapter,hope u update soon!
Winterwing3000 chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
YAH! NO! You evil! I don't like cliffies *sniffies* but I did like the chapter Nicely written... *snorts* Seto needs to have a better aim with the spray can... And thank you Mokuba (mostly you though) for the mistletoe kiss! Very... descriptive and 'heated'! Anywho, extra props and update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
Awesome story! It is just so cute. I love to read Seto/Tea fictions were they argue alot, but once in a while I like to read these cute story that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But it must be well written, and you have successfully achieved that. Beside, you setted the Christmas atmosphere so realisticly that I can almost feel the holiday spirits. It is also great the way you wrote out how Seto's thoughts and feelings developed. Update soon!
Peneia Teke chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
*looks around* Is this review 100? Cool! Sorry I took so long to review, but I haven't had much time to read.

That chapter was so good! Go Mokuba! You rule! I also liked the part when Tea grabbed Joey's ear after he called Kaiba a human popsicle and Joey's comment afterwards. Hee hee, things are starting to heat up again. Well, please update soon!
seguha chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
great chapter or should i say chgapters. update soon. also please check out my stories.
Fox-san chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
Just wondering will be here a lemon? Anyway, I love your storry! -
karou-ken chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
this is so well written and romantic. I love so much! Update soon please!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »