Reviews for The Gift
luvin aoshi chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
this is cute and very well-written. _~
pat-nosferatu chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
I feel pity for Yugi, he's so sweet and nice but you made good decision about his feelings for Tea and for the fact that he won't be interfering between Seto and Tea. I hate it when he do and I didn't know that Mokuba can be so sneaky. In other fanficks he's always like angel, but in your fic he has devil in himself and I think he's great like this. So please update!
Kiara chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I had to review it was so good you really put your heart into it
bandgeek77 chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
i thought you said it was gonna b long!and, for once, the clifie is not so bad...are you feeling alright?you actually managed to make the ending bearable!great chapter again tho...bottle of blue dishsoap!hehehe

-lady giggle pants!
Winterwing3000 chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
YES! Cookies and milk for me! Yummy! anyways, I love it! the chapter was getting to the spicy stuff _~ ! Not to mention, Joey's afraid of Tea! hehehe... I like snow, more snow and more snow! And extra props to you and Mokuba for being the little match-making devil of Christmas! Update soon I hope?
idntlikeurpants chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
Lol! Seto praying to Higher Powers! Lol...Kep going...
Rosalie1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wow! you really got a gift! keep up the good writing!
Mlle. Machine chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
eheh, watching (?) those two trying to hold themselfs back is quite amuzing. WRITE MORE! and thanks for reviewing to my stories.
Starian Princess chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
Continue soon! Ah the games have begun I see... Interesting... Go Tea and Seto! And a round of applause to Mokuba who was so devious and cute at the same time in this chapter.
peeps chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
I want a cookie and something tells me that Mokuba has misletoe hiding in his pocket. Oh i hope i'm right I'm hungry anyway update soon.
Fox-san chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
To tell the truth I even dont imagine, but I have one nasty taught -~(not perverted). But it's just me. Anyway update as soon as you can
Julie Feinstein chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
this is a good story. very funny! i like it when tristen calls joey a goofball. i bet you that Mokuba has a misteltoe (i don't know how to spell it) in his pocket, and he's going to put it up. i think. anyway, write on!
pat-nosferatu chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I have no idea what Mokuba can have in his pocket. But this chapter is great. And big applaus for Tea for kicking Joey from her house for one month. I hate Joey, he's so stupid and annoying. And I love Kaiba for hating Joey (of course it's not the only reason why I love him)
winterwing3000 chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
Oh! Oh! I know! I KNOW! *jumps up and down childishly* Mokuba has a MISTLETOE INSIDE HIS POCKET! *squeals squeals squeals* I'm gonna really enjoy the next chapter _~ Lol... Seto makes smarty-pants remarks! So just like him! Anywho... I feel really sorry for the roses. Being vomitted on isn't the most pleasant things in the world. . And update update update!

On the contrary... if I got it right, can I have a chocolate chip cookie? *large puppy-eyes*
blue eyes baby chapter 7 . 11/7/2004