Reviews for The Gift
bandgeek77 chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
JOEY VS. THE VEGETABLES!hehehe...i seriously dont think there was a single second i was reading this chapter that i wasn't laughing...wait...no...not one!loved it...as usual...and seriously...i cant wait to see joeys reaction when he finds out about Seto & Tea...but i guess making us wait is what your good at...so finish chapter 8 already!

luvs

-Mishy
Peneia Teke chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
*snigger* Poor Joey, always one to make a fool of himself, but that's why we love him! Unfortunately, I have no friggin' clue what Mokuba has in his pocket. I could guess something really sadistic, but it wouldn't be in his character to do what I, er, have in mind. Hehe.

Ok, I had to put your story on my community because it's too good not to be on, and I thank you for becoming a member. It makes me happy!

I can't wait for the next chapter when Tea and Seto "crack". Tee hee. And I'd say update soon, but there's no need because you already do. Keep up the great work!
Jessica chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
O! I bet I know what Mokuba has! No, wait, I don't. Anyway, can't wait until next chapter! All your fans support you!
RenTin chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
OK first off, it is only because of my little brother that I even know what Yugioh is. But now when he's here, I seem to always be watching it with him. lol I always thought Kaiba more interesting than the rest. Perhaps it's because his personality is like my own in a way. That's weird compairing myself to an anime figure, but anyway. I like the way you're writing him and Tea in this. The whole icy exterior being melted. I also like the way you use your symbolism. I think it was the whole Niagra Falls and a stick thing. That was great and really vivid. I laughed because I couldn't say it better myself in reguards to my own biting comments. lol Anyway I'll get to my point: I like this story and honestly can't wait to continue reading more and I'm really curious as to what devious little plan Mokuba has up his sleeve! Little brothers can be so annoying, yet helpful all in the same span of time. haha!
W. Huntress chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
awesome and really funny (loved the snowball and Joey Vs. the veggies scenes) I am really surprised that you only have 75 reviews. with a story this good I would've thought that you would have more. Love the love triangle no pun intended. _V
Ana chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
This is to good. I love it

Yami Ana- Well I think

Me-Plz be nice

Yami Ana- Fine I've read better

Me- Trust me thats as good as its gonna get with her. That means you did well. Plz continue .~

~Ana~
darkarcticfox chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
I bet I know what is in Mokuba's pocket, some mistletoe
unknown80 chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Vaz1201: MISOTOE!...I think? _ Well that was great please update again soon! XD

-Vaz1201 signing out-

(Demona not here)
Mlle. Machine chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Ive gotten used to your evil cliffhangers...

Great chapter, as usual... and... UPDATE ASAP!
Lilagirl chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
I know whats in mokuba's pocket:P

MISLTOE!
Starian Princess chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
Hmm.. Now what could be in our dear Mokuba's pocket?... *a thought lights up* Ah, but that's too hentai-ish even for Mokuaba-chan..._ Bad Star who thinks of hentai things Mokuba could be planning... *giggles* I'll have to wait then for the next chapter. Btw, the 6th chapter was also kewl... Continue soon! Coz I can't wait to see the hilarious surprises in store for Seto and Tea.
Mlle. Machine chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
-.-' yet another cliffhanger... *sigh* oh well...

Poor Yugi... having a huge crush on Tea, and she is unable to return it... t'is sad really...

oh well... JUST UPDATE IT AlREADY! Geez... everyone's leaving me in suspence today... t'is getting on my nerves...
twilight eyes 8120 chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
OK...I have a guess...mistletoe? That's what I would do to stir things up a bit. Hm but with only one girl it would get interesting. I mean would Tea have to kiss everyone? Or just a few choice guys? Yugi and Seto competing to get Tea under the mistletoe... Anyway, I have no idea what you're planning it was just my own thought. The story continues to be greatness and I love it. Keep up the good work and I hope you get lots of reviews so you update post-haste!
Peneia Teke chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
Psh! No, I don't like cliff hangers, thank you. That was another great chapter, though! Poor Seto and Tea. They have to wait the entire evening until they can 'bind their legal agreement'. I bet Seto'll be the first one to crack. Well, keep up the good work!
winterwing3000 chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
*wails miserably* why so SHORT? *sniff* it was getting good too... hehe... Just imagine... Tea has complete control over the doggy and ice cube! Wish I had that kind of power, well maybe I do.. Anyways, since I can't really find anything to pick your bones with, UPDATE SOON?
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »