Reviews for The Gift
seguha chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
great. I can't wait for your next update. also please check out my stories. I just started in the summer, july.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
I like it! I like it! Keep writing!
Randomdemoncat chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
OHG! This is a really good story, and I'm glad you update frequently cause some people don't. Keep updating.
bandgeek77 chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
WHY?WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END THIS WAY?

oh well...i guess i will live until saturday when we can talk...but still...I NEED MORE!but still...I'm trying to figure out whos going to bite their tongue off first...hm...Joey, Seto...Seto, Joey...hm...
DK13 chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
Wow...this story is great. Keep up the good work.
Padewan CarrCarr chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
You did that on purpose. *pout* Now to be tortured all over again. I hope they hadn't figured anything out between anzu and kaiba yet. It's fun seeing how they react to each other. I especially like all the power Anzu holds.
Enigma 968 chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
That was fast. This has got to be one of my favourite stories at the moment. I was kind of hoping that one of the gang had accidently entered the kitchen right at the moment Téa and Kaiba started kissing. I had actually hoped it would be Joey, but let's see what you have planned for the next chapter.
Fox-san chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
yeah cliffys -.- anyway, you must've have lot work if ya putting next chappy on december. Anyway CAN'T WAYT -
Ana chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
This is so good. I love it.

Yami Ana- Well...I'm to tried to be mean. Maybe some other day. .~

~Ana~
Mlle. Machine chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Fluffy, but still really good... cant wait to see the gang's reaction. update! quick!
Starian Princess chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Please continue soon! *sighs* They're just so sweet... Just how is this going to progress? Will there be twists and a love triangle perhaps? *giggles* I can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck and more power!
Aeflid chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
... *Muffled laughter is heard in background* Lol, just laughing at Joey's comment. Anyhoo, it's simply wonderful! Oh... I'm too lazy to e-mail it to you, but a lime is where the characters have sex but you don't go into detail (more like "hinting" at it happening) and a lemon is where you actually go into detail them having sex. It's... best left with rated R stories xD Anyways, update soon!
winterwing3000 chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
WOW! You've captured the Christmas holiday spirit more than I've imagined! And you're also a new inspiration for the next fanfic I'm whipping up right now! hehe.. I love the atmosphere between Seto and Tea! It's sweet and enjoyable! SO UPDATE?
Padewan CarrCarr chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
I can't wait to hear Kaiba's answer to Jou. Or to any of them. Or how kaiba and Tea will act around each other. Gah! It's all too much. I love how fast you update but I wanna know what happens next. Will there be any embarrassing moments to look forward to? *pout* What else is going to happen. Wait. Don't answer that. Just update with a chapter or five. I wouldn't mind. _~
Peneia Teke chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Tee hee! I loved that chapter! It was cute, and I absolutely loved the ending, lol. I wonder what'll happen next? Blast, guess I gotta be patient. Ah well, you update really fast, so it's all good.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »