Reviews for To Be Free
KittyKatze20 chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
I love it, please update soon, but there are errors, many, many, errors in your story, such as Inuyasha's swords name is Tetsaiga, not Tetsugia, and there are soo many spelling and grammar errors that there are too many to count, but beside the errors(which make the story confusing at times), the story is an excellent one. I nearly died from laughter at the end of the last chapter, I can only imagine what Sesshomaru will do to Jaken, I hope you ellaborate what happens, I may be twisted, but I wanna know what you come up with:)

-Salia-sama
PeacefulDreamer chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
This is a really good fanfic! Why did you stop updating? Especially when it was getting so good!
Visions of Arcadia chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Dude...that's just wrong...O.o..My names Kayla! And I can tell you right now that if Kagome was real I sure as hell wouldn't lose a fight to her pansy ass! XO Hell hath no fury like an obsessed fangirl with an another chic trying to steal her would-be man if he was real!...And I would NOT see her as a threat! XO...ahem...Anyway, GREAT STORY! XD Keep up the good work! _~ I look forward to the next chapter.
Tolabell chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
*Gape* DIE JAKEN! YOU STUPID TOAD! *Kick kick kick* . you really need to write more! This works thy socks! .
Secrets of a smile chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
It's really cool, and I like it. up date soon, cant wait .
zadeon chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
UP DATE SOON!
YoukaiTenshi chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
UPDATE ITS BEEN A MONTH PLZ UPDATE!
Sailor-Saturn-415 chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
This is a great story. I was a little disapointed in the first few chapters when you said that Kagome was dead and that she was now Kira. But they started calling her Kagome and I relized that she's the same person. Please update soon.
orangescissors15 chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
Well it's about time that you've updated. But I've noticed only 4 reviews so far since you last chapter. Hm... well I hope there is a lemon soon.
crazd-fan chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
GRR! You MUST update ASAP!YA HEAR ME? well, u cant really hear me but, DO YA READ ME? DO YA DO YA DO YA DO YA? ok nuff with my violence... for now.

ja-ne

~K-chan~
hermonine chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Great chapter. Very funny with Jaken...can't say I feal sorry for the toad lol. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Hikaritenshi2000 chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
i love this chapter so please update soon.
orangescissors15 chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Let's see...I've been reading your story for a VERY long time and I couldn't review because you don't except annonmous reviews and I didn't have and e-mail then. I do now and I'd like to say that I'd really like it if you update. I know we all have a life but I don't think it takes that long for an author to update on fairly short chapters. I'm pretty sure that you have lost either most or all of your fans.
crazd-fan chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
UPDATE ASAP!
crazd-fan chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Muwahahahahahahahaha i like this one.