Reviews for In Darkness Silent
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
This story's even better on second reading! It's making more sense the second time around.

BTW. I meant to ask last time and I forgot, where did you find the lyrics and translation to the "revelations of the Ringwraiths"? Is that what the choirs are singing in the movie during the parts where the Nazgul are chasing Frodo and company? The reason I ask is that, quite apart form having a fascination with all things Black Rider, I love that music and I'm dying to find out what they're singing! The Nazgul's theme is one of the coolest on the Fellowship soundtrack! So any help will be hugely appreciated.

Ok, thanks!
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 34 . 2/27/2010
Oh awesome! You rock! Do you know that? I love it! I love the plot idea, and I love how you actually made the Nazgul real characters rather than the one-dimensional villains that they are in the books or movies. And I also love how you managed to keep the fellowship members in character as well. Great work!

By the way. Where did you find the back-story information about the Nazgul's names, personalities and histories? I've been looking everywhere for it! But so far, all I've been able to find in the LOTR appendices and in the Silmarillion are rather cursory accounts of how they were given the nine rings and fell into shadow. I'd love to find some more in-depth accounts though, so any tips would be awesome!

Anyway, great work! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
Bonus! I love your incorporation of the Phantom quote! That so works! Awesome!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 34 . 4/13/2006
That was very unexpected but so sweet! Thank you for writing this!
Aphel chapter 34 . 4/13/2006
Thank you for the story. I liked the ending.

"P.S. Considering writing something about the future, these ‘children’. Should I do it? Let me know. "

I think it will be interesting. No one has done it before to my knowledge.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 33 . 4/11/2006
What's this about an omen? Oh dear...
EpitomyofShyness chapter 32 . 4/7/2006
*snerk* Poor hobbitses elf and dwarf. Please Update!
Aphel chapter 31 . 4/3/2006
You really write well!

Only, please, remember there is NO such thing as "Numor"!

It is NuMEnor, or Numenore, (adj.: NumenorEan)

or Elenna (the Land of the Star),

or Yozayan(the Land of Gift) - the last is in its own language, Adunaic.

You can pick any form suitable for you.

For instance in the last poem, Elenna will fit fine.

Also IsildUr (not Isildor).

And I wouldn't have bothered to make this commend, if I didn't like your story.

Carry on, please!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 31 . 3/31/2006
*sniff* Still don't know how you do it.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 30 . 3/30/2006
YAY! I love you! Uh... anyways... YOU WRITE SO WELL!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 29 . 3/29/2006
YAY FOR COWARDS! WOO-HOO! Ok now update again please. :)
EpitomyofShyness chapter 28 . 3/26/2006
YAY! Please update when you can!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 27 . 3/18/2006
*sqeek* Um wow... Ehh... Update please!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 26 . 3/1/2006
Meep... AH!

*hides under bed again*
EpitomyofShyness chapter 25 . 1/1/2006
Wow... Feeling... Very... Unnerved... Please update soon... I think... EEK! *hides under bed shivering*
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »