Reviews for A Stupid, Eccentric, Freaky Poem I Wrote at 3AM
DellyO chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I think that this is actually the best poem I've ever read! Both verses! It made me laugh so much, unfortunately My Mum, Dad and Sister seem to think i've gone crazy.. Ah well! This is great!
KTrevo chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
A little cracky, but that's okay.

I can't rhyme either, or so people say.

I think you should add more to this stuff...

I can't think anymore, but I think that's enough

For this review.

I hope to see some more from you!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
HAHA. i love this. you've managed to rhyme a complete tale.
L chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
What the hell was passing through your mind while you wrote it I cannot imagine. But, for sure, I have to cangratulate you for the most big and strange imagination.
bloodycreature-postergirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
good poem...CRA-Z STORY!
Emily chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
OMG! This one is FUNNY! I especially like the Banana part! And when Father Dom was a bird! lol! VERY funny! :D
Agent Mackenzie chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Yes, this sucks. Yes, you don't know how to rhyme.

AND YES, I LIKE IT! IT IS INSANE LIKE ME!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry. ]

-Mackenzie
ohsocreative chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Okay, so I just read one of your stories (a one shot, I forget what it's called). I didn't review because I really need to go, but I saw the title, and who can not read something with that title? So, of course, I read it, and laughed hysterically. I bow to you, good job...it may be easy to make me laugh, but I laughed practically right away...I feel sort of embarassed that it was so easy:)
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh, lolly. I think that's one of the freakier poems I've ever read. NOt that that's a bad thing. Oh no. I love the rhyme scheme, it's so fun to say in my head...or out loud. Bu only when no one's home.

Paul was a young man with a very quick wit.

He had an enormous, huge, big, large . . .

Brain.

What? What did you think I was going to say?

You sick people . . . they should lock you ALL up one day . . .

Hah, oh so subtle. My favorties lines in the poem, I think. I wrote something similar awhile ago (about a different guy). It went something like this:

I love to say hi to him, walking to class.

The girls always stare 'cos he has a nice-

Desk.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This is amazing. I dare you to send it to Meg Cabot. Seriously.

It's wonderful, I love the sheer randomness of the sword and the Beatles lyrics and the petunias.

Tinkerbellthegreenfairy
Beautiful Green Eyes chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
OMFG THIS WAS SO FRICKING FUNNY YOU ARE SO MY IDOL! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MathewsAngel chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
!
katey chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
haha while i was reading this is kept laughing and my mom yelled at me and she said i was werid and annoying. and now im grounded because i was laughing and couldnt stop. and she YELLED at well this was really funny, a little lighter mood then Flashlight...lol

*katey
Franticity chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
ok?/this was DAMN HILARIOUS!
Kate chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
HAHAHA DAMN THAT WAS SO FUNNY! And you think I'm random? You wish! How did you do that? It was like the unexplainable relationship that a dinner plate has for a goat...alot of address books get loast and wardrobe doors broken...you know how it is, right? This is gold...damnit you are the greatest writer in toe world...yep, think about that next time you have a milkshake!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »