Reviews for Changes:A Yona Fic
sehifona chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
This story was good! I love it when YohxAnna and other was fit very well in this story! Keep it up good work.
MidnightRosebud chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
*sniff sniff* Cute fluffyness. . Whee! I liked the story; neat idea.
kkkkkitty chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
nice story update?

? ?_?
emic192 chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
This is such a coll story! You're a great writer!(that is my real username and email, if you want to know)
AnimeKitty chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
Ah! That was so cute! I loved your story and the idea was ausome! Keep it up
blackice2049 chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
That was a great story. I hope your next YohxAnna fic is good.
I love fanfics chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
OH MY GOD i love this story it's my number 1 favorite story
I love fanfics chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
OH MY GOD i love this story it's my number 1 favorite story
HannahAsakura chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
sorry...can't log in, something wrong with my computer.. hehe...(it's take long time)okay... start review.. Hey! I'm just review u in the previews chapter and you already end this story? Oh no... Why did you end this story? (cry...) oh okay... (wipe tears..) m... I LOVE THIS CHP! I LOVE HOW ANNA MAKE YOH GO BACK TO HIS NORMAL SELF! good ending... make the part two if you can.. hehehe..because the battle still not end right? hao said if he want to pay for what Anna did..okay... update your new chp okay...
lady shelina chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
perfect! it's a perfect ending!
Vash chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
This was an awesome ending. I enjoyed this entire story.
Yohna chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
WAH! Yoh slapped Anna...Anna slapped Yoh...isn't it sweet? Hehe just joking I love this story...too bad it's finished already...But GREAT JOB! More YohXAnna!
Kendricks Alashane chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
What a sweet ending i loved it! i hope after your exams you get around to maybe writting another shaman king fanfic. and also good luck on your exams, and try to to stress over them.

~Kendricks Alashane~
Yohna chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Grr...Hao! (runs towards Hao) eh? hehe sorry...Update soon! Nice chappie! He gotta change back! I wonder what's the way?
AsakuraHannah chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
update soon... I want to know the next chp... damn that hao! but Yoh will return isn't he?