Reviews for Star Power Goes to Hogwarts
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
It's been seven years since u updated
chloe.lim.97 chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
its been 6 years since you updated have you gotten 50 votes yet? can't wait to read your next chapter
Johanna chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Gryffindor...it's where the hp gang is...
pio chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
so since you haven't updated in so long that means the story won't coninue? that's sad I wanted to see Snape's OOCness :(
jeemawoo chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
?
Shynelesa chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Put Sakura in Griffindor, and Syaoran in Slytherin. By the way, are the CCS gang going to meet Harry potter and the Golden Trio? If they are can you make a Romance between Sakura and Harry? However your choice!

Please coulde you read my story and tell me if it's Ok? Please, I need some advice and reviews! Please?

Thank you!

Shynelesa
Yumi chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
BOTH IN GRYFFINDOR!
NesmaeLove chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
i think they should bothe be in gryffindor and also tomoyo should be there because all 3 of them has the bravery
NesmaeLove chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
i think sakura should cry when she sees him and syaoran would comfort her and says sorry for not contacting her in a while. i also think that eriol should be there to he should be a student and that he will get together with tomoyo. thats an idea, though i really like this fanfic so you should hurry PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i am so excited to know what happens next !:)
sakura ushi chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
hurry up and write!

about 30 people vote already and some people put it in the comment!

it should be gryffindor
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
I think you should update soon, this is a really good story and I'd hate to see it go to waste because people aren't voting on the poll
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
SakuU chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! SO PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! -
Archon Dragon chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
If you need any information on any of the Houses, like what the dormitories look like, just type "Hogwarts" into Wikipedia. It has some information on each of the houses.
Archon Dragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I am a bit skeptical about two the the new cards: The Life and The Death. Oh well, the rest of this story seems interesting enough that I will stick with it. I find your description of Snape's behavior hilarious. Pretty good, overall.