Reviews for She Grew Wings and Flew Away!
zzzooe chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I LOL'd.
popegg23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Werid verry funny grose omg crazy no snape wa

i'm 16 & was given a wine glass at my cosin's baptism because my aunt looks so young
mari chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
haha it was funny...i finished reading it and was like o_o haha but then i started laughing haha nice fic _
InvisibleLilacNights chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
very funny!

_
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
rotl (roll on the floor laughing) seriously but strange like one big dream but yeah keep making stories like that!
spazzymcfishe chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
hey lizzy!

this story gave me a headache!

and i just wanted to say Edmund is so much better than peter!
Rizzle chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Lizzle! I just noticed Ashley gave me no credit at all! SHE THOUGHT IT WAS JUST YOU WHO WROTE THIS.

That is wrong.

Lmao its amusing how ppl cant always decide if they love it or hate it...
FadedRose chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This story, while completely pointless and very strange, was pretty much freakin hilarious.
Senora chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
That was so hilarious!LOL!I was laughing so much I sounded like I was hyperventaling and my mom got creeped out be me!HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You absolutely HAVE to make another like that!You HAVE to!
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Oh my gosh, that was HILARIOUS! Damn Liz, your crazy! Keep writing Crazy, wacked one-shots plz b/c they would make anyone in teh world laugh their ases off. Sorry for the language btw. Talk to ta laterz!

Ashley
rpmuleftw chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
ITS SO FUNNY! ROFLMAO! OMG I LOVE IT! Yes, please keep writing stupid, pointless, and funny oneshots! IM WAITING! Lol you got me in a hyper mood...HAHAHA! PLZ WRITE ANOTHER ONESHOT! If you dont...I WILL COME AFTER YOU! MUAHAHA!

Er...sorry about that. (eye twithces) I think I'm semi-sane now...er...yea. (more eye twitches)

Please write another one shot! I LOVED this one!

Rachel
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
That was fairly pointless. Watch the A/N's in the middle of the story, they're like watching a movie and being interrupted. Put them at the beginning or at the end. If it's really funny, you won't need to say LOL. Oh, and slash is a male/male pairing; Ron/Percy is slash, Ron/Ginny is incest or Weasleycest, Fred/George is twincest. Femslash is the female version. I was rather disappointed clicking the link, I hoped for some actual slash.
Luinril Brandybuck chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
yay that was the funniest story i ve ever read ur goin on my fave stories list