Reviews for Some Say The World Will End In Fire
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is legit scary. I believe it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
After reading this fic I am now determined to get that Kuriboh t-shirt
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Yugi is a BAMF, and everybody needs to know.
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Fascinating outlook on who is more dangerous; light completely destroys darkness, and shadow coexists with light but is there to protect and strengthen light rather than get rid of dark. Never really thought of it like that before, and I'm pretty amazed at this oneshot!
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOVE THIS!
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is just... lovely.

I love how you described how Yugi was before he had Yami. And then the school thing with Kaiba was just too funny. I agree it takes smarts to solve that games he and Yami have played, thus logically he would be extremely smart, he either just doesn't show it on tests, or he doesn't study.

Great, now I want a T-shirt like that!

I love the last line, so perfect and so in character.
Sammiieeoo chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This, is absolutely brilliant :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It's kind of ironic that people think of Yugi as helpless and weak. Stature and kindness do not always equal weakness; the only reason Yugi doesn't just kill off everyone is because he never saw the point in it. Kind of like Ryou, I guess. Maybe it just comes with being one of light?

brittney
kriss-uchiha chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
wonderful _
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh my, that is awesome; both the idea and how you wrote it. Awesome.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Cute, very very cute. i really don't think anyone could have done it better. Just to tell you the line that struck the most was the fanged smile. I like it. Before I go, my only problem was i got a little confused on who was who so if you would be kind enough tho put lines so we know who is talking and who isn't. Anyway, continue writing and I hope I get to read some of your other stories.
Waterbender111 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow all i can really say is that that was amazing... *stands there for 10 minuets standing in the awe of its greatness* No seriously it that good! Keep on writing!
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
nice
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wonderful story. A different perspective on thier roles. One that I like very much.
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
damn that was good. I gotta get me one of those tshirts...