Reviews for Fragments of Memories
Asthe chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh my god. That was amazeing! I've never seen Seifer so clearly and honestly protrayed before. "Seifer is a murderer's name" That was genius! You, my friend, are amazeingly talented. The vivid imagery, dark theme, and excellent presentation were just a few of my favorites!

~Asthe
Noirness chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This is the first FF I've read, and I really like it! Excellent job! I think Seifer was always my favorite character so it's cool to read about him. Dumb me, I lent FF8 to my cousin too long ago and haven't gotten it back...I miss it. Awesome game. Anywho, keep up the good work!
Baconfat chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I could /swear/ I reviewed this already. I'm always on the look-out for good Time Compression stories, especially for Seifer, because yay! I really like what you've done here - it would make sense that Seifer's experience would be full of blood and violence and Squall and Rinoa, and with that you've got some of the same elements from Squall's TC experience: the blurring and fading, the creepy repetitions, the confusion.

Some really cool lines in here: Seifer is a murderer's name, and hte static reaching an unbearable pitch, shifting patches of shadow, Squall not confessing his undying hatred, and then end bit with the wiping the blood away and Squall disappearing... wow. Make that a /lot/ of really cool lines in here.

And with the ending, I can't tell if it's really over or if Seifer's back where it all started, and that's /totally awesome/.
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Interesting fic, I always wondered what could've happened to Seifer in time compression, GJ!