Reviews for Booze And Mako
bluerose-28 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Haha he got striptease lessons:D thats so hot
xLilly White chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I was sure I'd read this before but I came back to check anyway and was snorting by the end of it xD (Yeaaah I take nostalgic trips down my favourite authors' old stories sometimes. Just have to remember not to read these kinds of fics in public places. xD)
Awesome stuff. Last lines are absolutely legendary.
This-Account-Is-Innactive chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Lol :)
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
At the beginning for some reason I thought some big fight scene was going to occur.

Then the end came.

I love the ending :) It's hilarious
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Sephiroth had me speechless...then Cloud sent me bursting into laughter.
chouhimes chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love this. xD

If I ever need cheering up, I come read the last couple of lines. They're a quick laugh-generator. xD

Thanks for writing!

~Hazuki
cy-grl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
DUUUUUDE!

DUUUUUUUUUDE!

I love you!
Glaurung II chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Yeah, Cloud has a nice ass XD

But it would be nicer to see Seph performing a striptease. Aerith is lucky indeed XD

Nicely done!
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
hehehehehehehehheheheheh :D

“I said,” Sephiroth leaned forward, nearly yelling, stressing every word as if Cloud was almost deaf, “you have a VERY! NICE! ASS!” He settled back in his chair and continued quietly. “It’s a very nice ass, I said. It’s shapely. Firm. Tight.” He nodded to himself, as if in confirmation. Everyone else was silent.

Loved it xD
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
What the heck just happened here? This be a different Sepiroth than I've grown to know and hate! I feel bad for laughing, but you wrote a funny little story here, and caught me by surprise. Cloud does have a small, flat butt, from what I can tell (ahem!), and I've often wondered what his muscles attach to. I don't worry about it, and it seems to work fine for him, and I guess Seph's thought about it too... thx mc
YounaYouna chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I laughed. Good job. :]
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AHAHAHAHAHHA! Dude, that so TOTALLY set my gaydar off!
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I love this. It was hilarious the way he completely changed as soon as one drop of alcohol got in his system hahaha!

Seph in a thong...
MakingMagic chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
lol!

I love this story XD cracks me up to hell.

The last bit Haha "“That’s not true!” Sephiroth leapt to the blond’s defense, twice as loud as he usually was.

“Cloud has a very nice ass!”

haha that bit got me! you're a really good writer! keep it up!

this is definately one of my favourite FF7 humour fics!

x
tiralira chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
XD! i couldnt stop laughin when Sephy said Clouds has a nice ass XD!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »