Reviews for A Heart in Winter
Herp chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow. This fic surprised me. It's not often one finds a story involving these two particular characters without it containing one or more instances of... well, rape.

You capture the characters so poetically and not necessarily one more so than the other, though I want to say your portrayal of Kagura effected me more. Then again, it's hard not to feel as numb as the mark on Kagura's back (loved that detail btw) toward the dark hanyou and, I have to admit, I am a little biased being the diehard Kagura fangirl that I am.

I loved the conflict Naraku felt over his creation also; I don't think I've seen that kind of dynamic even in more recent fics. All in all, a wonderful job and totally worth my favoriting. And now I'm off to read more! X3

~ the Jinx
Diary chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was an interesting look at Kagura and Naraku.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
this is my first try at reading a narukagu fic... that was great! keep it up! you should write more! i really like your writing style.
wellduh chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That is pretty awesome and insightful. Keep it up.
Zipis1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Once again, beautifully written. I haven't ever thought about her spider mark that way before...
ingra-of-mordor chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That was beautiful...man, you captured the situation perfectly. Totally IC.
EmEx chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Oh it was really a beautiful piece! I think Kagura is such a complex character and this fics are highly enjoyable, for they explore the depths of this character. Congratulations.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Amazing...I'm completely blown away. This is really good. I love how you desribe Kagura's passion for freedom. And Naraku's reasoning about Kagura is well written. This was beautifully written. I gave you two thumbs way up! _
Ayrith chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I love your use of similies. Your writing is always breath taking.
Lassie chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
WOW. Just...WOW. You're very talented. And this story is just so...WOW and talented.

Thanks to you, I have to keep saying, "WOW," do to my amazment. XP
La Lolita chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
This is really good keep going!