Reviews for Year of the Snake
leara chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
It is sad that you did not continue, it is even more sad that a story like this has only 9 reviews. Nope, it isn't a bad story at all. Very pleasant and sweet. I hope that someday you would continue writing...
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
um... are you allowed to stop there? cuz that's just not kewl. what happens? i really like it and i wanna know! wow, i sound like i'm five, but i wanna know!
ahanchan chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Cool story! Please update again soon!
hyb9 chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
wah! update, update! I love the way everything's set up here (though I would _really_ like to see Duo soon...)

keep up the good work!
Mithros chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
bugger! thats so mean! they're gonna kill sally n wufei's gonna go I LOVE YOU DONT DIE!

please update soon

sarah
lolly sister chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
I really like the novelty of Quatre being Heero's partner in the Preventers. Is there any chance of Trowa being in this story? I like the 3x4 pairing as much as 1x2 and 5xS.
Mithros chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
hmm.. intriging! please continue
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
::SQUEE::

Oh that is TOO CUTE.

But it's more than pointless fluff; unfortunately my instant response is to the fluff, but it's more than that, and it's in-character as far as I can tell at this point, which might not be saying much but still, good start, and...

Oh, sheesh, I adore this pair. A-Dore. .

You do a good job of drawing differences between this Wufei and the old Wufei, emphasizing qualities we need to know have changed:

"sought to overcome [his weaknesses] rather than lament them"

"didn't smile freely, but when he did, he looked his age"-it's more the second meaning here, that he DOES smile freely...

"he looked so different with his hair down...younger, less bound by conventions of his own making." Dual purpose here: he's older but looks younger; nearly a man but more of a child; less bound by himself and so more mature..._ You rock, being able to shove all that into one line but not make it sound forced.

I look forward to the next chapters.

::squees for the kiss one last time::

~Thirteenth Nightengale
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Nice. It thought the whole Wufei/Sally thing was quite cute. LOL Nicely done. Please write more.

_~