Reviews for Is it Really My Fault? Part Three: Lovers
Mousewolf chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
*Smirks* Nice story.

...Macavity!
Bomba-Fae chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I thought it was so sweet!
Taij Zann Rung chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
-blink-

is that it?...It just...stops..please keep going? I do realise you haven't updated in a while though...ho hum...
xNatto chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
w00t, now addicted to these fics *adds to favorite author list*

hehe, they're basically drabble, but they portray a lot of fanfiction facts in a creative way.

BEEP **The following announcement is to be issued: The above was not flames. Drabble is good. To me anyways **
bompalynx chapter 12 . 1/10/2005
Wozerie, we are gettin to the good parts. yuppers, you'll get my letter... uh..around wednesday and then you must email me with ideas of fanfic that i have addressed in the letter... wow. I LUV THIS STORY!
Lozzypop chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
Wow, Tugger actually notices stuff, who'd have thought? Mind you maybe he would notice something like that, with his mind in the gutter, lol, jk. Bomba doesnt really seem to be able to get him off this topic, maybe she'll have to give him a straight answer at some point. Still loving these, good work.
Krissy4 chapter 9 . 12/27/2004
I couldn't review to 11... damn one review-one chapter rule

The look of a preganat cat... I suppose that Tugger isn't as dense as everyone says he is. I wonder how many people... er cats, are wondering about it. So much clearer now that you fixed it. And everyone's an idiot in the morning. Loving this!
Attila the Conqueror chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Bombalurina has some issues in this one, doesn't she? hehehe. I'm glad I called too, I was WAY too bored. I probably would have ended up doing something constructive. ih. And it helped me get past SOME of my writers block. As usual, I can't wait for the next update.
Krissy4 chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Well then, Bompa's so nice, getting the character she is representing in this fic to call her friend a pig. Tehehe, I have Misto for a friend. I'm glad that someone took it, it took me forever to make it... I'll do another one later (much later). And Since I'm only reading half of the story I have a slight idea what she's talking about; I'm assuming that Tugger's the father of her stillborn... Loving this
Krissy4 chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
This is the same as Chapter 10! I have no idea what tugger's saying... The whole world's comming to an end! (little too dramatic for the morning)
bompalynx chapter 10 . 12/16/2004
ummers, watch the language missy. i might upload my story right now, lemme try...
bompalynx chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
I remember us writing this part. weren't we in the car to... either 6 Flags or to sign papers for the house. do you remember? just wonderin... but i do remember writing all of this.
Attila the Conqueror chapter 10 . 12/14/2004
Aw, this is absolutely priceless. "I guess Demeter is becoming a pig." I laughed for like...ten minutes (I'm a little hyper)! And yes, I have noticed the outburst of home work. IT SUCKS! And I can't believe you said 'damn!' That is so scary! Vikki and Etcy have been a BAD influence on you! SHAME ON YOU! LOL! Yes, I did get over my issues with Black Rose. I updated didn't I? Now I just have to conquer Forewarned and my Tugger story. *grabs sword and shield*
Krissy4 chapter 10 . 12/14/2004
No I didn't update my site in a while; I did put up the notice about the pictures not working (Which should have been up a month ago when I took them off to fix them). But 'sides that, no update.

Bombalurina's so nice, calling her best friend a pig. Gee I wish I had someone as sweet as her as my friend... I'm sure that Tugger's reputation won't be tarnished too much; Munkustrap's would be though. Loving it as always
bompalynx chapter 8 . 12/9/2004
OMG! I can't believe you haven't gotten my favorite part up yet! OMG OMG ! I feel so jipped. I LUV this is story, but only cuzza the middle. wah! See if i write now. :P