Reviews for Winner Takes All
moocow33 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
:D intriguing, i liked it.

A little confusing with the yami malik bit (to someone who isnt intouch with the series would have been lost at that point...so maybe a couple more lines on maliks loss of control?)

otherwise it was good and is deserving of more than 4 reviews (which is why i am reviewing)
Wildcard chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
That was an excellent story. I love the way that you finished it and the little flashes of humor that you had threading through it. I can't imagine why it doesn't have more reviews - it certainly deserves them.

...I'm adding it to my Favorite Stories list.
hyb9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This story is one of those which is never tragically never given the many reviews it deserves. It's amazing, and I just wanted to make sure you knew that.
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
...strange.

But I like it.

For not seeing it recently, you summarized pretty well. And the focus on the view from the hospital bed was amusing.

The very end was *very* rushed, and the beginning of the description of the battle/shadow realm (right after lambs to the slaughter) was rather vague; took me a minute to reorient myself.

Other than those two, the story was mechanically pretty good. I like the emotion behind it much more than the execution, but both are a little...rough. Seems like you're not comfortable with this minimalistic style/plot?

At any rate, it's interesting, if a bit unpolished. .

~Thirteenth Nightengale
Y.BakuraY.Malik fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Very good story. Yami Bakura and Yami Malik are my favorite couple. Please update. It is very hard to find this pair. I like.