Reviews for Spellbinder
This is so awesome it should be a movie I so love it
raveeen5234 chapter 1 . 1/31
I just love ur writing3
abbie chapter 2 . 1/5
I wold like have a spells board my self so do in my bed rooom
abbie chapter 1 . 1/5
I wold like to be a spells bond myself
Annabellebannana chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
Best fabric writer I've ever came across so far superb writing this should sooooo be published...so I can buy a million copies of it :)
Kiara chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Quick ?: you have a girl named Elsa in this chapt., should I picture her as "Frozen" Elsa or a random girl in my head 'cause I kept picturing "Frozen" Elsa? please answer, thanks! :)
YukiGirl21 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Man, now this is what a call a freaking love triangle...I'm confused, but this is really good!
YukiGirl21 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Dawwwwwww, Raven is such a tsundere! X3
YukiGirl21 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Huh, why would Raven get mad over such a small thing? Oh well, untoward the next chapter
YukiGirl21 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Awww yeah this gonna get good! X)
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
This is to f**king funny. I love the humor inside it with malchior!
UNSecur chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I was looking through what I used to read way back when. I read this... eight years ago? and quite liked it at the time. I'm rereading to see how my tastes have changed.

"wedged a war" -typo

All the "leering" is quite amusing on second reading now that I know what the word means. :)
TeentitansRaven13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
AWESOME
Zatara chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Ahhhh you finished it! Its so beautiful *weeps silently* one of the best I've ever read! The whole thing was true to the characters (the important parts at least) there wasn't ill will and separation from the titans (which happens a lot and I find it annoying since they're Rae's family) and everything actually MADE SENSE which was so freaking amazing! I honestly think the death of Trigon might have been more mindblowingly cool in your story instead of the show (which, by the way, is a huge, never before given compliment since I am a die hard fan) especially because it actually made since, too. Thank you so much for not letting Raven get pregnant, I can never read those fanfics they make me want to cry and gag at the same time. In other words, I now love this paring, you rock!
ShimmerfurluvsSesshomaru chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
This must be the tenth time I've re-read this story, lol. You are the supreme ruler of all that is shiny and ridiculously expensive looking! Great job!