Reviews for My Only Love Sprung from My Only Hate
RLW chapter 7 . 4/19
It's 2015. 11 since an update! I demand to know why! It's such a good story! I love it. UPDATE,I BEG YOU. It's a five star story!
lalallalalalalal chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Please please please please please please please update love this story soooooooo much! Can't get enough of that "certain white haired wizard" please please please update! This story is brilliant
Vengeance on The Dark Ones chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
This is a simply lovely fan fic... I don't understand why you stopped! This story was beautifully written, considering that you took this from something that wasn't in literary form :) I really wish you'd continued it, but I know that problems arise. I write as well, so I understand that some situations are dire enough to stop writing a story altogether (writer's block). I enjoyed it though, so thank you.
Nekotix chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Dude! This is amazing! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Yes, Rorek. A thousand years ago you totally could've anticipated that Malchior would seduce a girl in order to escape the book and break her heart afterwards. Honestly, heroes. They always have to be so self-denigrating. On a related note, your story is nicely written! I'm kind of interested in what's happening next. Plus, the Jack O' Lantern touch was uniquely genius.
DarkSappire13 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Why'd you stop? Please finish! I love it, and I can't think about any other story! please finish!
EbonyCrimson chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay, I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS FANTASTIC! but, you left me hangin! its 2012, and I just want to know if your gonna finish this story? I hope i don't sound rude, but I really want to read the rest! Please update! pretty pretty please?
Lily Tyson chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
I wonder...are you gonna finish this story or not? I'm just curious, don't take it as criticism.
imightbreak chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
I don't see anymore chapters... :( Aww. I love this story by the way (hahaa, it's probably kinda late but I didn't have this account back then.) But this is one of my favorite stories :3
booklover245 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh my god this story is so good why did you stop (of course I shouldn't talk I still haven't even been able to sit and finish my first story) this is so great
88whitedragon chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
love your stories

hope you update soon
SonyatheArchmage chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw, come on TS! Ya just gotta update this bloody masterpiece! It's been up here since '04, and now it's '09! Leavin' this darned thing up fer five bloody years is just mutiny! MUTINY, I dare say!
Orihime-San chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
please continue this story it is very good
kk2me chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
plz plz plz finish the story i was reallii getting into it :-)
kk2me chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
hi kl chapter im quite a fan of TT so when it stopped being showed i was quite upset anyway just wanna say great job