Reviews for Get On With It
KandyJ chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
sooo cute I love this story I think that robins love for raven was perfect in this story
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I apparently never reviewed this, and I think I know why. This is like, the saddest fic ever written. The angst in this is just, so thick you could drown in it. Drowning kittens are about as cheery.

It's well written and all that, but damn is this a downer.
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Amazing. I think this would be just like how robin would react under the situation. A few grammar problems but everybody makes those!
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wow very real. u fit it in between the things that happened in the episode! it was realy good. :) i like robin and raven more but i don't think that they would work so i really liked this view. good job!
burn to ashe chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Very awesome piece. I love it.
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
i absolutely love all of the stories that you have written so far and this is no exception. i kinda wish that they ended up togther in the end but so is life. keep writing about robin and raven. you are always so good at this coupling. ROBIN AND RAVEN FOREVER! _
UniqueWolfLover chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Thanks for writing a Raven and Robin story! There really aren't enough of them! I am a firm supporter of Raven and Robin. Robin and Starfire just wouldn't work out for very long (in my opinion which doesn't count for much). Raven and Robin would be much more suitable for each other. Anyways I love your story! It's awsome!
ARCHANGEWOMAN chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
this is there is no words to descrive this story it just so

you know i was going to flame the hell out of your story but its just not worth it
please delete this account 02 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow...that was great and it went along perfectly with the episode. Nice job!
nothing but a dreamer chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Oh, it's so heart-wrenching! But you have good grammar! And spelling! Yay! You should do more chapters when BB and Rae DON'T get together and Robin finally asks Raven out or something! RAVEN/ROBIN! NOT RAVEN/BB! NOT STARFIRE/ROBIN! RAVEN/ROBIN! AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN SAY TO CHANGE MY MIND! (although the RavenxRorek and RavenxMalchior ones are also really good-SpellbinderMARVELOUS! I REALLY DON'T THINK I SPELT THAT RIGHT! BUT EVERYONE WHO LIKES RAVEN SHOULD TOTALLY READ IT!
softballtitan009 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
GA! I could see that coming from a mile away! Okay, maybe not a mile, like half a mile. Okay, maybe not even that, like...two feet. Nevermind, the whole point is, that this is an EXCELLENT story! Sequel!
Arein chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Very good. I like the quote. Please write again soon.
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Here's a shocker...I thought this story was a lot easier to get through and absorb than your new fic. Maybe it's because there are less words here...I dunno really.

Anyways, you never fail to disappoint me. This is a nice retelling of "Spellbound" and I love the fact that it's from Robin's perspective. Makes me feel better, because I wasn't too thrilled with the ending on that ep...(too much left unsaid and simple hug from B.B doesn't sum up anything.)

Brilliant work, as always. I'm feeling satisfied. I'm sorry that I can't make a review on your pokemon story, but I don't know squat about that show, and I really like to be familiar with something before I make a review. Regardless, I know it would have been a good solid read.

later

Lain
Susan Bell chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
That was beautiful! It makes me feel so much better about that episode; Beast Boy/Raven somehow makes me a little squeamish. _

Good job on working the song in; you're totally right. The song fits all too well. I'm going to go find it and listen to it.

Congrats also on Starfire's dialouge. You pretty much nailed her and she's pain to write.

Excellent work!