Reviews for Dark
Munchkin chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Short, but sweet. Why isn't there more? I was interested.
C.Bell chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I really like this. It's not often that Cosette is portrayed in a sympathetic, likeable light in fics so it's good to have a story like this. I like that you made Little Eponine so horrible and unlikeable too, she would no doubt have been ghastly towards poor Cosette. Very well written and sad, well done. :-)
Pontmercy chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Ok... Fantine was preganant when Tholomyes left her. I love your description of Marius.

I Love Marius!
hsibelius chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Mah goodness... I am at a loss of words. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant fic.

"Besides,” she added venomously, speaking to Cosette, “I wanted that piece.”"

Excellent line, that.
sweet775 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hello, The-Emma-Watson.

First of all, Rahel did *not* insult your story. She was constructively criticising it, which means that she was helping you improve it. And I must say, your fic does need improvement. (Most of mine do too.) But anyway, that is no excuse to call her what it looks like you called her. Good day.

-Rachael
Sambart chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Crap!Crap! Crap! You insulted my story of Hayley and if you wanna know you don't have to have sex to have a kid someone can HAVE ONE FOR YOU AND QUIT THE MODERN LANUAGE YOU *. gOOD BYE YOU LONDON *
Cecilia Carlton chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Ohh, this was nice. I like the image of Cosette as a mother rocking the baby to sleep. The last dream was cute.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
*shivers* How good! Ah, you rock.

She named her son Jean? *eye twitch as memories of Laura Kalpakian's literary trash attacks*

This is great. Yay for being good to Marius!
sweet775 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hee hee. . .c'est très bien! There actually weren't that many mistakes, you know. It was no trouble. :D
RoxanneHartman chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Very nice. Poor Fantine. This story made me kind of sad, actually (because we all know what Fantine's fate is...). Keep up the good work :)

-Roxie aka Rachel
ArgentineRose chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Fantine in her lavender 'roman' style dress - I don't know why but that image struck me
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Lovely.

"...I am only going to dine with your father. He has promised me a surprise."

Oh...*sniffle* Poor, poor Fantine. And poor Cosette too, of course.
Toff chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Beautiful! I especially like the description.
Kang Xiu chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Ooh. You are splendid, mademoiselle.
Vest-Button chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I like it.

It's cool that your Cosette remembers something of Fantine.