Reviews for Sinister Secrets
Sweet sweet ending
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Yes of course I've enjoyed the fic -
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Wow sure didn't expect that - does bring to mind what can happen with cloning if it gets in the wrong hands.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
It was what I was thinking! I liked all of it except the the twin thing cause id say remy was a few years older. But anyway you're right about evo and the resemblance holds in wolverine and the xmen too and it makes sense why alex looks nothing like scott.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Oooh. Ahhh I love where your plot is going and if what the machine says is what I'm thinking then ill love it even more because I always liked that scenario me it makes perfect sense.

The almost goodbyes where touching and like sinister said soap worthy - great work I could feel the despair longing and hesitance in both of them - it was great.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I like how you descibed rogues "uncharcteristic grand" smile and kitty "lighting up like the sun" they fit perfectly and made the observations that much more vivid. I'm not normally a jott fan but scotts "firebird" nickname is cute and the proffessors talk with scott was fatherly sweet.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I feel really bad about remys situation - the sad part is that when you're a criminal no matter how good at it or good they really are it usuallly can and does catch up with them ... because of this I like what you've done with the story. Can't say I've read of remy ever being out of luck and his and rogues frienship?was nice too. Wonder if sinister was the one who put the bounty? Could be but then he'd be dead and limit his expirements soooo ill just keep reading k good work.
Supabec chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
you story is awesome thankx love scott and jean
Nyarkrogier chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Oh-Kay... interesting twist. Good story so far...
kb chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i wasen't so sure this would be a good story. mostly because ur a guy, sorry i was being stupid. but i'm glad i was wrong. ur a really good writer. keep it up.

tfobmv18 chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
I love the story. I like the twist surrounding Remy and Scott and them being brothers. Keep up the good work.
Angelene chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
dude so cool, but you were wright i did see it comeing.
KariHermione chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
i can see how scott and Remy could be brothers and also liked how you didn't sugar-coat the place remy came from or what scott went through.
Malonami chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
omg! that was uberly cute! i told my friend about the whole scott remy being brothers thing and she started laughing so hard! talk about polar oposites huh? lol great story though!