Reviews for The Loaf Tryst of Kikyo and Inuyasha
xKazuko chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
"no matter how much Ice Cream for you!”

Best quote ever.
BakaKenshin chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Sheesh...fuck up kagome. It's just BREAD!
windborne chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Weird and kinky.
Lonely Miko chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
ha ha ha! that was weird but so funny! butter and food coloring, eh? how ingenius! anyways, wow. go kikyo! all this over bread...
Kaname Kururugi chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
LOL hILARIOUS Butter is G00d it cannot kill iif you hit it on your chest,I'll just make a gooey colouring doesn't kill you either.
Kikyou Fanatic chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was so freakin weird!But it was sorta funny, so yeah.
Deadly Sinner 666 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
o.O that was really weird. It made me laugh though. Sorry but this was pretty dumb. Funny but stupid. I liked it untill it became Inu/Kag -_- (KILL KAGOME! *burns her body* . ) anyway, how the hell does butter kill you? unless you choke on it i dont think it would kill you... or food coloring. If there is a point to that, I have no Idea. But hey, it was funny. yet strange... .
Kusaki Hayashi chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
... Hm...ok. I only have 1 thing to say...FRIKIN' FUNNY! OMG I couldn't stop laughing! At first I thought they were doin' something else, y'know.

I realyy liked this alot _!
jared de toro chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. that was the funniest thing i ever heard
Mex-chick chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
...PFFT! ! HA! One word...HILARIOUS! I wanna DYE too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kikyo-miko chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
FUNNY!

GOOD JOB, DO MORE KIK/INU FIC. TRY TO DO A ROMANTIC ONE TOO.
Alaina-W chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Ho..ly..cow, I feel so perverted after that, I can't think of anything else to say...bye
irathernot chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
*laughs* that was so funny! Kagome was an idiot in this tsk. killed herself just because InuYasha baked bread with Kikyo.

lol. the las paragraph was funny!