Reviews for The Living Years
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hi!

I really like your story. Please keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.

Cassy
SugarNSpike chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
brilliant! This captures the character very well, good job. by the way, my name is voldemortsfollower, just too lazy to sign in
Andrea chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Amazing! You have to continue, I can't wait to read the next part.
Vampire19762000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Another great story. I love that you write good Conner fanfic. Can't wait for more.
SummerStark chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Well I like your fic, and Connor's feelings and stuff, but i hope Angel's face won't stay..u know..all crushed...hope this isnt the end, like u know hope it isnt a 1 chapter fic..hope u ud it soon...i think u should..i really want to know what Connor will say to Angel..
Tariq chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hi. BrillianT! Plz show awesome B/A! & plz let Lorne defend his friend' honbour (all of them) in front of the scoobioes!
Tariq chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I've hated teenaged Connor almost as much as I hated Dawn and for many of the same reasons. They were both whiny, nasty brats who shouldn't have been on the shows and seemed to exist for no better reason than to screw up the lives of people who cared for them. Who wants Olivers and Shemps, anyway? But this is one of the rare stories that makes me feel more than the usual impatience and boredom his character always engenders. Thanks for giving us this insight into his thoughts and feelings. Your story doesn't touch on the fact that Holtz blatantly used Connor to hurt Angel but then I guess that's something he wouldn't have wanted to admit even to himself.
connor chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
nice one dana.. been a while since you wrote...
ViciousVixen chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Though I can't say I agree with your choice in music selection, your writing style is amazingly graphic (which I can't get enough of). I can't wait to read your next installment. Happy typing!
Freedra Kyes chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aw! that was so sweet! I mean it. it was an awesome chapter, and i hope you add to this story. if not, i'll look foward to your next piece of work.
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
oh please write more! this was beautifull and so sad. Did everybody else die? will Angel ever wake up and if so will he be irreparable damaged? please update soon! I love this story
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
wow! that was so heart wrenching! morte soon?
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Dana, as you know, I love your writing, but I'm not sure I really like his story. So much angst. I think Connor is making a mistake by not putting both of them out of their misery. I do understand his feelings, but I think he should have taken care of them and then gone to try to find his "parents." And, as you know, I think both Angel & Lorne deserve to die for Lindsey's murder. If Spike hadn't been so badly injured, I'd want him to live.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Oh my gosh, this is so scary. Please continue if only to give it an ending and some closure. It doesn't even matter if they die or live, but FINISH!