Reviews for Been Here Too Few Years
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
She ever gain weight again or maje hair blonde, when the ring was given to her was never said, spike necer noticed it
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
But this is buffy and spike romance category ok so go to buffy riley to write about them
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
"Do you know how humiliating it is to get dumped for a guy with antlers?"

"You ever see a chaos demon? Descusting things, all slime an' antlers."
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I think you've actually ended this at a very good point. It seems like a very sweet open-ended beginning to a longer relationship between Spike and Buffy, but I'd be happy to read more if you plan to continue this story. I've enjoyed it so far. I like how you transferred the elements of the Buffyverse so seamlessly into a human world. Your dialogue is good as well, and the pacing is slow enough to be realistic while fast enough to keep things interesting. Good work. On a final silly note, as much as I hate him, I like how you included Snyder in this fic. The bits about him were hilarious.
Bill Door chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Er, that song was written by Rob Thomas.

lil-sushi-girl chapter 16 . 4/25/2009
wow 70ch epilogue.. definitely the most longest fanfic i've read yet and i luvd it, especially the last bit, it was so sweet. great job!
Sweeter chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
DEATH TO THE STUPID REVIEWER! Because this is the first ever Buffy/Spike step-siblings fic I've ever read and probably the last because it is about the top of the list of unique. As for heavenly dimension, you're absolutely right (the author of this fic, not that reviewer) because them dying tragically and meeting up in a heavenly dimension doesn't FIT in this fic, I read a story once where that happened and the story was so great before that and I hated it afterwards (it was one of those sob stories where you hope for a happy ending and THEN THEY DON'T GIVE YOU A HAPPY ENDING!).

Now chinnup, chinnup, I know how those stupid negative reviews can leave you depressed. One person told me once how I used a too extreme swearword, it was a positive review and all and she was absolutely right but I was completely crushed. So I can imagine how it sucks to have a negative review just in the sake of having a negative review. I think you shouldn't care what they think, and that you're absolutely right. But PLEASE MAKE THEIR PARENTS DIVORCE (as I had suggested earlier).

This is about my longest and most furious reviews (and trust me I leave really furious reviews when people don't update, speaking of which I think you could use a few more furious reviews). But remember, SPUFFY TRIUMPHS OVER STUPID FLAMERS! So I'll be going now byebye!
Sweeter chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
FYI: Mature MEANS seventeen and up. Though I wasn't in a very smutty mood either. Just a very hug-and-cuddle-it's-gonna-be-okay-mood. :D
Sweeter chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
That was really really sweet. And the songs really fit in.

I was hoping you could arrange a divorce for Buffy's mom and Spike's dad. Cuz frankly my inner world demands Buffy and Spike to get together pronto and that requires a non-related thingy.
Sweeter chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Willow rolled her eyes. "I'd hardly call my past 'wild.'"

"I don't know… Xander told me about your crayon-breaking days in kindergarten, you rebel, you."

"That was an accident!"

That actually sounds like something out of the show. I can totally see Willow freaking out about that :D

This is pretty interesting so far.
ocean's pebble chapter 16 . 8/24/2008
wow... this is really good. I really like all of your buffy fics, and this one is really good. I like the whole step-sibling explanation, and angel dying. yes! Um.. yeah. I don't hate angel. nope. anywho, keep writing, you're very good at it. XD
rkm chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
i liked this ... 'course, i like work that starts out with friendship first, kinda a sucker for that ... and, of course, enjoyed the scoobies in this. never was a big fan of riley, glad you were able to write him not as the bad guy or the good guy ... he wasn't bad, just not for buffy, but i'm a bit biased ...
x-bex-x chapter 16 . 11/25/2006
i gotta say how great your ending was!
ashers2015 chapter 16 . 10/22/2006
i love your story so far! its wonderful! and i think that it is perfectly written, and the person, whom ever he or she is, is terribly wrong. anyways, great job, and keep up the good work! :)

my email:
Cami Binion chapter 16 . 5/7/2006
this is such a good story. i wonder how their parents are going to take this! it's a good thing i don't think that anybody is going to look at this as incest, cuz that would just be really wierd! update soon