Reviews for The Film
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Nice. ()
Xedra chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*shoves Hawk Clowd* You always say your stuff isn't any good, when I think it's much MORE than good!

I haven't read one thing you've written (and I think I've read everything on here, but I'll check again to be sure) that I haven't liked.

*shoves Hawk Clowd again and tsks loudly*

This was good and a good idea, too. I haven't found many fics that deal with after the rape, so I'm glad to find this one.

*smile*
SakuraRi chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was bad at all! It was kind of sweet actually.
gabrielle angelique chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
oh...i was expecting that yuki would have it developed...aw but your ending was better!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Very good, nicely in character.
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Pretty good.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I'm so glad that someone wrote this story, I too have often wondered whatever happened with the film. Its as if it was totally swept under the rug like Shu being raped was... interesting interpretation!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
So sad and yet so refreshing.
Tunazap chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I think you need more confidence I thought it was an excellent fic, and I loved it.
Jwei Lih chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
well... for starters... i guess i'm kinda biased about you...*blushes* I mean... every time i see your name... I just read it... I love your work... it's nice. whew! finally got that off my chest! WRITE MORE STUFF PLEASE... :)
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This isn't bad. The characters are in character, and the writing is good, so I don't see why you thought that it sucked. I like it.
Touma4president chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
OMG, this story was weird, but it was kinda cool. We love your other story, though, the Playing House one. We don't know why we are reviewing this story to say that we like the other story, but...

We heart your cactus!

Sorry, we're crazy. And hyper because it's night and we just watched wedding peach (which is on crack).

But anyway, keep writing those chapters 'coz it roxxors our soxxors! (We mean, the other story, coz this one is done)

But this one was cool too, ya know. I mean, in that odd, different way. Like us.

Please don't hate us. We mean well and we really like your story.

No, we are not Skitzo. We are 2 people.
surfernetgrl chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I think this story had good character developments based on the character portrayals in the anime. (I didn't realize Shuichi had been raped until I read this O_o) But - when I was reading the story I was getting more and more into it and found myself realli enjoying the story and suddenly I'm like "it's over?" I think it could have used a little more length and plotline development because I think the story idea is really great but you could have plunged into it a little more. _
Kolie chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was really good. You should give yourself more credit for your skills (okay, now i sound like my friends talking to me). Anywho, keep writing, you've got talent.
yuki chapter 1 . 10/20/2004