Reviews for Career Advancement 2: Downsizing
Son Of Evil chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
COOL! Dru's back! I've always wondered if she'd come. I'm really glad you updated so quickly. Fred and Sammy as spies? Lol, can't wait! The next chapter can't come soon enough, as far as I'm conserned. Spike wants Xander to become dark, how about he takes the mind games to another level. Make him assosiate with vampires somehow. Yeah, I know it's a long shot...Anyway, really looking forward to more.
Layce74 chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Cool story!
Lamiel chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
I can't tell you how happy I was to see that you'd updated. And another lovely, long chapter to enjoy. M, this was a wonderful treat. Such an intense thread of power/sexual tension during the standoff between Spike and Angel and their respective groupies (grin). How I would love to see more of those two together.

The return of Drusilla brings an entirely new twist - I'm going to have to stop thinking about what's coming next, because you keep surprising me. But oh, this should be fun. I've always felt that she had the potential to be the most frightening of any of the villains, but the show never really developed her as much as I'd like. I trust that you'll do better.
Layce74 chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
Wow this is cool!
Son Of Evil chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Ohh, exellent. It's about time you updated! Lol! I loved it. Gunn and Xander palling up, that's cool. Why did those vampires attack them though? Couldn't they smell Slayer on them? Arn't they Spike/Giles' vamps?

One more thing. I've just remembered on Angel season 5 Spike said he'd been intermate with Angel once. Work with that, it should be a laugh.

Can't wait for chap. 5! Don't leave it so long this time! Lol! I love this story so much! Oh, and let Fred have some space. For some reason, I like him. What ever happened to Billy Bob? UPDATE! PLEASE!
Kat8cha chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
O! Is intruiged, is very intriuged! (I so spelled that wrong) Nice work! I love the Spander and the way Spike's going about it. I love Anya being a demon bc of Xander and Giles being a vampire. Willow doing 'forget' spells pisses me off, but it's canon. And Angel getting pissy because Spike bit Xan and let him go? Classic.

Watching & Waiting,

Kat
Lamiel chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
Oh, I am glad that you're continuing this story! Really it's just about the most intriguing and well-written Buffy fics I've ever encountered.

A few lines stand out in this all around high quality chapter as being particularly praise-worthy. Especially the bit about Gunn and Xander lurking with intent... laughed a lot at that one.

There's a very interesting subtext here with the vampires backing off because they smell Spike on Xander, and Angel's reaction to that as well. Given Spike and Angel's history (especially if one factors in certain slashy liberties) that could be very juicy indeed.

Good to see everyone finally on the same page with what's happened to Giles and the Council's presence in town. Things are set up very nicely now, and I'm eager to see what happens next.
Lamiel chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I've read all of this series back to Career Change 1, and I'm hooked. This has to be one of the most compelling and well written AU's I've ever read. The characterization is brilliantly done, from Spike's conflicted obsession with Buffy (and now Xander, though I can't say the image of those two together appeals to me - but the sexual tension is wonderful) to the Scoobies' angst over Giles' transformation. Wonderfully done, and I do hope that you will continue the series.
Son Of Evil chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Ohh, brilliant. Words cannot say just how much I love this series. You to are my FAVORITE WRITERS! I can't wait for more.
Son Of Evil chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
YAHO! YOU POSTED IT! YOU POSTED IT! As always, an amazing story. I am REALLY looking forward to the rest. :)
Layce74 chapter 2 . 10/18/2004