Reviews for Side effects of a Bath
desacori chapter 1 . 2/2
Will there be more? I hope so
semberthemushroom chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Considering that this was last updated in 2004 I'm not going to try to convince myself that it hasn't been abandoned, but I will say that the writing is good and the characters seem to be true to themselves so far, and the plot seems decent (I can't say much more since there is only one chapter) but I would certainly continue reading if more were to be published :)
Mark-Ray-Grey chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I wish you would update this. I haven't searched very hard, but this is one of a kind. It's hard to find a good Gimli/Legolas, but and mpreg to the pairing? I need this like I need air. Even if it's quick snippets, this is something to be treasured.
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh please continue!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love a jealous!Legolas! It was a really enjoyable read
Anonymous Insanity chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nice fic for a first... Really it is, I hope you update this soon because its really cool how you're going to you know and besides am interested on what will happen soon...
bella020994 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
are you going to be adding more or not?
LAS chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I think that it's a very good story and you should continue to write more chapters so we can find out what happens to Legolas and the baby.
Lady Navajo chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i really like it so far but i notice you havent update in years which is a real disappointment i think this story has alot of potential.
Grava chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Man, that was kinda weird, but so am I! Thank you for contributing to my weirdness!
The Everlasting Night chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
great story, more please!
Spottedfyre chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I know thqt since you haven't updated in four years you're prob'ly not gonna, but still! This is awesome, those two are one of my favorite pairings, but hardly anyone writes it! Please please please update! I'll love you forever, and be your friend, and give you cookies, and always always always review any updates!
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
this is good.

please continue
Gothic Godess chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hmm this is a really intresting and good story.
LarienGreenleaf1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Noticing this hasn't been updated in four years, I'm guessing you've given up on it. Pity since it is set up really well! :D It's very good for a first time slash fic. Well Done. Pity it is not finished.