Reviews for A Little Too Much Dark Side
Crimson rose chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow . That was such a unique idea. Very interesting.
xentrya chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"I – I don't know, Xena. I'm – kind of happy with my job the way it is." ))) absolutely hilarious
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
"Besides ... he didn't entirely want to admit it to himself, but a part of him wanted to stay."

I wish this actually happened in this series because then I could post, because their love transcends heaven and hell in "101 Reasons Why We Are Shippers". )

This is such a great explanation of why Xena only had her light side in 'Chakram'. I enjoyed watching Xena: Warrior Princess, but there seemed so many holes/unexplained reasons in the series, of which you are doing an amazing job answering in your stories.
Ptolemais chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Ha, good idea. That would make him think.
aserene chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
o i love it! Great job! GOod insight to Ares.
Atiaran chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
This is really funny. It had me giggling from the first paragraph! I'm impressed-I never thought there could be anything funny about Ides of March and Fallen Angel, but you managed to pull it off *and* keep Xena and Ares in character, which most humor fics I've seen can't do. The idea of Ares realizing Xena has maybe a *little* more dark side than he feels comfortable with is a riot. Good job!
Ladyluck523 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
*laugh* a cute little vignette and SO funny. :)

Love the line about his secret vice of looking in the mirror occasionally. I suppose if I looked like him I'd look occasionally too. ;)

It's good to see fresh fic from you. Still looking forward to the continuation of "The Joining" (and yes the 'adult' versions seem more poignant) but I know you're also involved with the Shipper Seasons which I absolutely ADORE and can't wait for the December premiere! So Write On! :)
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Not even a shipper, but...lmao :D

'And just when he had such hopes of her coming back, because really, Blondie was getting more insufferable by the day' made me laugh so much!
Deadly Chakram chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Oh wow! Amazing story LK! And very funny too. As always, your work has not failed, you amaxing little shipper writer you!
Princess Deirdre chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Ah, Loved it LK:) It was so funny. So many lines to choose from but this was the first of many that had me laughing out loud.

"She could have used some hand lotion, and she definitely needed to trim those nails."

Loved how you included elements from the shipper talk about how sexy is in the eye of the beholder and tying it all up with 'Chakram'. Very plausible reason why Xena was w/o her darkside when she was resurrected.

Great Job!:)