Reviews for Silence Where Once There was Laughter
Sweetblood1918 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
geez you really haven't updated in awhile, but glad you're back and congrats on all the wonderful things in your life and sorry for your losses, excited to read more from you though!
Pixiedust Quetzal chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
please please please update
rumpleina chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
sorry about the reveiw on the last one i love this so glad Rumpleteazer isn't dead and Mungojerrie is alright please update and pleasepleaseplease bring back teazers voice *mabey something to do with misto?* but i love it
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Do you want me to beg? Because that's what I'll do it that's what it takes. Alright, here it goes... Please, please, please, please, please update this. I just read the series again and I have to know what'll happen. I need to know. I love this too much just to sit and what while you don't update this. Please, even if it's just one line. Even it it's crap. I would be etenally grateful if you'd update. Please. I love this
Rumpelteazer chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Great so far!

Attila the Conqueror chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Interesting... that's all I can pretty much say. Of, course, it was most excellent, but it just makes me think (which is hard). It is wonderfull to know that there are some cats who'll know what she wants to say, apart from Mungojerrie.
Chimalmaht chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
It's good that they're accepting Teaz and Mungo back. I hope all of the Jellicles will be able to understand Teazer as well as Mungo and Misto and the twins. That would make things a whole lot easier. Can't wait to read more.
Krissy4 chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Horay! Old Deut. It's a great way to start off the morning. I'm just going to suppose that Mist, Cori, and Tanto can hear Rumpel's thoughts. Anyways, I'm loving this and I have to go to school.
Idget2301 chapter 4 . 10/29/2004
Boo! Look I finally got around to reading, AND I'm leaving a review... I never review, you should feel special! Anywho, it's lookin good. Keep up the good work. :)
Attila the Conqueror chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
Another great chapter! Do the Jellicles really think that they were dead? That would be interesting to read... And I like how you put the song in there.
Chimalmaht chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
Oh, ok. Well thank you for explaining that. Good chapter, of course. I want to know how the other Jellicles are going to react to seeing them again. It has been awhile since these two have seen them. I really like this story and can't wait to read more.
Krissy4 chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
Okie Dokes, thanks for the clearing up. I figured that it was something like that. And Thank you for updating but did you need to leave us like that? I'm lonving this
Attila the Conqueror chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Another great addition to this great fanfic. It's great that Mungojerrie can pretty much read her mind. Her not being able to talk would suck. Can't wait for chapter 4!
Mystitat chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
well, there you go, here's your review. (_) Wow, I'm so relieved that Teazer's gonna be okay! I'm a little confused about one thing, though: is it that she can't talk, and that's why all her thoughts are in italics? That was never very clear to me...
Chimalmaht chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Poor Teaz. It must suck to not be able to talk. I'm really enjoying reading this, and am looking forward to the 4th chapter!