Reviews for Tatoeba
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow...go Dai-chan...and nice threat Sato-kun! 3
Goat Princess chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Did anyone else imagine Dark and Krad with their jaws dropped the entire time?
faidechi shijja chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
AWWWW I loved It!
Crystal chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow. This was such a beautiful story. The ending especially added a nice twist, and made me really think. I realized that not all people get love and the people who do are truly lucky, and that the people who love and are happy for the people who found love don't always find a new love.

Yes I know it's a long and confusing thought, but I felt the need to post this.

It's a great story. Keep writing :)
Sutemi chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was amazing! i loved it :)
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh! So god! I really enjoyed reading it :) Good job!
Thanh-Ren chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Erotic roar...

Just like the word above.

Anyway I love it.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Love
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
OMG.

That was beyond words.

streak
ShadowedRose2008 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
O I loved it! and the twist at the end was compelling, just as I thought it was going to end like so many others, u switch it and make it interesting!
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aw. That was sweet. And Krad is so weird... ;;
s9kitty chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
ABSOLUTELY FAN-FREACKING-TASTIC! I WISH THERE WERE MORE WRITERS LIKE U ON THIS SITE, CAUSE THAT WAS OUT AND OUT INSPIRING!IN FACT I THINK I'LL WRITE A STORY RIGHT NOW...YOUR AMAZING AND KEEP IT UP!

-Email me at: and check out my own fiction under the name...what else... s_9_kitty
Beta Bamboo chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Three years ago, before I was a member of this was my first yaoi lemon. It was my sisters as well. We loved it, and told all our friends about it, and how it was our first yaoi lemon, and no matter what, it would always be the best.
Akire chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Good story, I loved it. Well written and smutty. Yay! Man, Krad and Dark always get in the way, but at least you didn't make Krad a murdering psychpath like most people, I think he could be decent if he really wants to be. Thanks for the story.

Akire
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Good! Very good! It was really good. I think it deserved the time and work you put into it too. Thanks for sharing