Reviews for Four Years Later
edwardenthusiest chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
You really portraied his pain well and I love all of his books so much. Keep writing:)
mi chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Keep writing it
karina chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
you could make so landon desides to go see jamies dad or sumthin like that . . . good job so far :)
smartmonkey101 chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
very interesting
TriGemini chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
Good chapter!

Can't blame Landon for being sad about it being Jamie's birthday soon. However, Eric has point in time the pain should lessen eventually as time goes by.

But Landon as a point by thinking that since her death was four years ago, he doesn't think that it will ever get easier for him to deal with it.

Hopefully, in time he will be able to come to terms with Jamie's death and be able to move on with his life.

Anyway, good chapter. Looking forward to more.

So, until then.
Caitlin chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Hey this is great! Please continue and post ASAP! Is Landon going to meet Mandy Moore and if so, do they hook up? K, well, I'll review your next chapter! Bye for now!
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
This is a really good story i love it it is as you put it bittersweet lol! cant wait for the update!
lily-evans07 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
:YEY! I love this movie so much! and this is really good!

:Lily-evans07
TriGemini chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
This story is good. It was good of Landon to tell his friends the truth about him and Jamie.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying it much.

Plz continue it. So, until then.
shanemandy chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
that was awesome!please most more!i loved it!
ShaneMandy 4ever chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
I LOVE that you had a flashback in that chappy! Fabulous idea! POST MORE! :)
shanemandy chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
hey that was an awesome chapter, i really cant wait for more. Post more soon cuz i want to know what happens!:):)
Otto's Goat chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Good job, I'd like to see where this is going.

You might want to change your settings so that people without screen names might be able to review, though... I think you'll get more reviews that way :)
shanemandy chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
that was awesome...i have some ideas...so i'll e-mail you them later on this week...okay? so far so good...