Reviews for I Married WHO?
Yuki Suou chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Great!
xxsupernatural.lovexx chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
this story is SO random but I guess that;s because it's based off of your dream, I loved the last part when Jack SParrow came in. Great ENding.

Sorry I didn't feel like logging in ;)
xxsupernatural.lovexx chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
“That’s true. I already have one. Back up plan in case Frodo failed. I can give it to you tonight if you’d like.”-Leoglas

WOW really shows he had a lot of faith into Frodo succeding. ;)
SoConfusified chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Oh wow. I suppose it's better than a dream about the Fellowship tipping your boat over again.. and again... and again...
Leodwyn chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Ahahhaha. You proabbaly think Im a stalker by now with no life. But I just have some time on my hands due to summer.
BlacksharD chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
Shard: Pff! I've had worse dreams! *I* dreamed I fell in love with a legless Dwarf and got seduced by an androgynous Demi-God!

Yagrum: You...did, Shard.

S: Ohh. THATS right! Tehe, I'm so crazy. .

Y: I hate you. I REALLY hate you.

S: Kewl story, Dudes! Que Shay!

Sheogorath: *pops out of nowhere* Like, totally FER SHURE, DOODE.

S: I never get tired of him saying that! _
Stacy-comedy chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Lol I loved this. Now Im off to read the Trisher version :D
Anon chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
HAHA! That's hilarious!
Nota Lone chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Your dreams aren't nearly as bad as mine. They have no evil muffins or knife-weilding squirrles. Not to mention counting sheep bent on world take-over. I worry about me...
wolflover7 chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
damn girl lay off the sugar! That's probaly what made you have the dream.

Hey if you have more phyco dreams like that i suggest you look up a good therapist. (Quickly)

just playing that was a great story! i can't wait to read the other one.

P.S. I've had dreams like that to only much more strange and even more out of whack. trust me!

(Wolflover howls at moon)
dynasty123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
i like it but why on earth would antbody give up faramir?i'd never do that.
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
I know you are already writing a sequal but you should write one when you are with the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow. But son't listen to me. I am slightly sane. Sad, I know.
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
No commit.
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Your insane.
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
HEHEHEHEHE! ALICE IN WONDERLAND!