Reviews for So Mote It Be
Soaringclaws chapter 18 . 2/13
Such cuteness! Tiny Buffy and Spike are always a good thing. Willow's accidental spell on Oz was a nice addition. I think it made her realize how much her spells could hurt, even indirectly, as something that she thought was real turned out to be fake.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I wonder if that little marriage promise will still stand when they're back to normal...
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW Little Spike is so CUUUUUUUUUTE! (Buffy too, I suppose, but more so Spike)
minako25 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I just decided to alternatively call this, "Adventures in Slayer-sitting"
HaleKent chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
AWE! I can just imagine these two, and it is SO ADORABLE!
Thegirlwhowishesforignorance chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
The word bint isn't an insult it's just another word for girl, so when spike says stupid bint he means stupid girl.
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
OH I LOVE IT! the FEELS! that was one of the cutest fics I've read in a while! you're an awesome writer! keep up the good work :D
MelRose00 chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
They were so cute, gosh
Ritz-chan chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
I really loved this one, they were so cute that I was in 'awww' daze throughout the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Predictable, but it makes for a sweet, light-hearted read. I feel bad for Willow though.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Aww. They're so cute. I'm having fun reading this. It makes me smile and laugh a lot.
FFLjm12 chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
Congrats on a wonderful bit of work - Thanks for the Spuffy Love.
FFLjm12 chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Good getting back to normal but maybe not so normal - really like how you put Giles and Joyce together, hope they stay that way and the same for Spike and Buffy. They were wonderful in the childhood personas.
FFLjm12 chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
You make me feel so sorry for Joyce - this story has been a real pleasure to read.
FFLjm12 chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Oh - I like how they dealth with the Anya problem. I always felt that Anya was used very poorly in the series - she could have been such an interesting character instead of just the comedy relief.