Reviews for So Mote It Be
Blue Eyes2 chapter 18 . 1/2
What a sweet ending, but I have to say I was kind of hoping that Willow would have gotten her happy ending too with Oz chasing after her.

The other comment that gave me a special crack was the paper trail very nice.
Blue Eyes2 chapter 16 . 1/2
I hope Willow isn't thinking of doing another spell.
Blue Eyes2 chapter 15 . 1/2
You're right Joyce definitely deserves a lot of credit for handling the situation beautifully and despite Xander's Spike hatred that makes me want to smack him upside the head. Xander did very good too. Handling the demons chasing him and finding Willow.
Blue Eyes2 chapter 14 . 1/2
What a shame that they feel the need to playact hatred.
Blue Eyes2 chapter 10 . 1/2
Oh yay, bath time can't wait.
Blue Eyes2 chapter 6 . 1/2
Yes, I am enjoying your story and especially like that part about getting married and be busy together .
MonykaRules chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
Amazing story, I clearly can imagine Spike and Buffy as little 5 year olds, I'm kinda obssess with the Spuffy now and this was so fun
Soaringclaws chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
Such cuteness! Tiny Buffy and Spike are always a good thing. Willow's accidental spell on Oz was a nice addition. I think it made her realize how much her spells could hurt, even indirectly, as something that she thought was real turned out to be fake.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I wonder if that little marriage promise will still stand when they're back to normal...
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW Little Spike is so CUUUUUUUUUTE! (Buffy too, I suppose, but more so Spike)
minako25 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I just decided to alternatively call this, "Adventures in Slayer-sitting"
HaleKent chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
AWE! I can just imagine these two, and it is SO ADORABLE!
Thegirlwhowishesforignorance chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
The word bint isn't an insult it's just another word for girl, so when spike says stupid bint he means stupid girl.
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
OH I LOVE IT! the FEELS! that was one of the cutest fics I've read in a while! you're an awesome writer! keep up the good work :D
MelRose00 chapter 18 . 2/14/2013