Reviews for An Assassin and White Baby
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Haha I really love managed to keep all the characters in character and your auther's notes were hilarious.I would also love you forever if you made a prequel of Aya on the nurse mission XD Who wouldn't want to see(read) Aya in a cute little nurses outfit acting like mama?Please write more amasing stories like this!I shall be watching!Happy writing.
Luna-Lunak chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
Manx, Birman and Rex are bad. They keep taking blackmail photos and I think that they all drawer about Aya. Poor Aya.
Shinigami-chan chapter 11 . 7/15/2006
i have no clue about what to say about this one except i laughed my ass off at a couple parts!

shinigami-chan
fairywm chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
by all the gods those were the funniest stories i have read in a long time. I stayed up till midnight reading them.. I actually have never read weiss kreuz, but all these fanfics realy make me want to...hands up the best fics I have read thus far...
Kuu-chan chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
Yeah, that's right: girls like violent games too! Nicely done, SG! _~ Why shouldn't we like them?

Kisses! _~
Kuu-chan chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
*scared look* I've played Fatal Frame II with a friend (strangely enough, her mother knows she plays this kind of games õ.o and is not worried). It's ok to play it through most of it, but when one of those creepy ghosts decides to appear from out of nowhere, that's scary enough to compensate for when it's not... The best parts are the puzzles. _~

Dear God *running for the sight of Farfarello approaching*, I can imagine poor Ken's nerves after everyone's successful atempts to scare him... u.u But I believe he will not play it again. EVER, right? xD

Kuu-chan chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
Now I want a picture of Yohji wearing the jammies! _

xD Oh, my... Wouldn't it be interesting to see these ones gathered round a kitchen table? Õo I wish I was there.. '

Kuu-chan chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
xD*laughing REALLY hard, even harder than before* Now I just HAVE to tell about Schu's dream to everyone! xD

Kuu-chan chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
What was that...? Crawford making a serenate?

xDD No extra comments... Just: poor Omitchi! xDD

Kuu-chan chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
o.õ Why am I suddenly not so afraid of Farfie anymore? *wondering* Well, anyway...

Crawford losing his selfcontrol because of champagne...? I would REALLY like to see that for myself. xD

Very cute Aya and Nagi calming Miho/Mihana-chan down. _~ I've never liked Aya nor Nagi very much, but that's starting to change. ~

Kisses.
Kuu-chan chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Wah! *_* Cute again! Even Crawford with Aya! *_* I loved every bit of it! Specially the rules part. xDD

But hey, Yohji isn't hentai enough to attack Nagi, a fifteen-year-old boy... is he?

Another great chapter, SG! _~

Kuu-chan chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
xD *laughing really hard* Definetely awkward having Nagi over, huh? And when is Aya going to explain where did he get all this experience with babies from? I wanna know! I wanna know! *curious eyes*

Well, I hope it is explained in one of the next chapters. _~

Another great job, SG!

Kuu-chan chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Very cute Omi catching Aya playing with Mihana-chan! _~ Very kawaii!

And how cute is a good looking guy with a baby... and no woman around? And how annoying is to be with a baby and everybody around stopping you to tickle the kid and asking 'Is it yours?'? I know from personal experience with young cousins: it's NOT nice.

Luckly for Aya he's a good Weiss, and his 'Shi-ne' glares work like charm, huh? xD But he's

outta luck, running into Schwarz like that.

It seems to me little Mihana can't fake being nice to whom she doesn't like. Yet.

Great chapter! Looking forward to reading the next ones. _~ Kisses.
Kuu-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Aya is the most reliable one to take care of little Mihana? That ice-colored and tempered Aya we know? Jeez... I don't think I wanna know the least, then. xDD Just kidding. ' From all Weiss I would choose either Aya or Ken for this mission(perhaps Yohji, to see if he makes something useful out of his life other than just drink, have sex and smoke But I would do just like Aya, and forbid his disgusting behaviour).

Loved to see Aya acting like a parent.

Now I havo to read the next chapters, right? _~

nameless chapter 10 . 3/6/2005
I had to put a review here... LOL at the Fatal Frame reference! Even my husband who is an avid horror gamer admitted that he jumped at 2 scenes in the game, and I didn't sleep for like a week .

Funny that assassins could be afraid of a little old video game :D