Reviews for The Bird Cage
Smithy chapter 13 . 11/4/2008
I'm sorry, but I must be in the minority, but I never liked the name Thomas. It so reminds me of that silly cat. I would've picked a name like Robert or William the 3rd.
Kizu Mizu chapter 26 . 9/17/2007
I loved the last line Jack speaks. "Nautical term." Heh. Silly pirate.

This was, all in all a good story. It wants for a few commas, and some more distinguished page breaks (between points of view or abrupt changes in time in the storyline), but it was a well thought out plot, and I enjoyed it immensely. Especially Jack and Sylvia's courting in earlier chapters. :)

Kudos. 'Tis a decent JackOC fic! :D

Kiz
ohaiblueskies chapter 26 . 6/10/2007
I love your story. When I read it the first time, I didn't have a fanfiction account, so I couldn't add it. Several months later, out of the blue, I remembered your story and I said to myself, "That was a great story! I need to find it again and read it again." So, I decided to put up a wanted ad for your story in several different forums. Finally, someone graciously found it [that person was reading it as well] and gave me the link to it. I'm so happy I remembered your story, and I'm so happy that I got to read it again.

You write very well, the plot advances smoothly and the grammer and spelling is wonderful. I love your story. You should write a sequel, I'll be looking forward to it ]
Doks-Assistant chapter 26 . 12/18/2006
I dunno whether I have sent you a comment, but I read it and it was absolutely fantastic! I love the way you tied everything together in such a way that I didn't even want to leave the computer. I read and read and read until I couldn't stay up any longer. That's how good it was that night I sat up and read.

You kept the story going and now I believe you are writing a sequel to this one. Ooh! Davy Jones is going to be in this one. That's what my friend told me.

I do believe you should write a book... I'm writing one and its hopefully going to come out next year in 2007. It's called the Institution!

Anyone who reads this look out for it soon in the next year.

This is Amy Rainey, signing out, savvy?
MizSparrow chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
*adding yo faves*
Amy Rainey chapter 26 . 7/25/2006
I took a while to read, due to the fact that I don't have internet at home. But all in all, it kept me reading and it was incredibly well written. I love your stories. I hope you got more like this!
stickbug chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
All right, I have read the first chapter and I like it. You are so good with detail. Oh and I must say I ADORE how you describe Jack's eyes! Perfect. Johnny/Jack's eyes are my favorite feature on him...

I shall be continuing to read and review.

Ta!
ChristineThePirateQueen chapter 26 . 7/22/2006
Wow, that took me awhile to read! Twas good though. I enjoyed the new character Sylvia. Lots of excitement! Can't wait for the sequel. :)
Vria chapter 25 . 6/25/2006
LOL. It took me about two and a half to three hours to read the story, actually. I try to make sure I don't miss any lines. ;-) I started at about 11 PM, and finished at about 1-2AM. I'm always looking for good stories to add to my collection so that I can start my own C2 archive. :-) I don't write much, but I do read alot. lol. Please continue writing, and if you write a sequel, do let me know!
ToYourLeft chapter 26 . 6/24/2006
“Love you too, wench.”

I was laughing so hard when I read that. Wonderful story. Sequel maybe?
Vria chapter 26 . 6/24/2006
I started reading this story and absoloutley could not stop until I reached the end. I must say, your writing style is superb, as well as your characterizations. I loved Sylvia. Such a wonderful original. I think I'll be adding this story to my favorites. :-)
Crystal Blue Dry Ice chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
Sit. I love this and i want to read more but it is 1:28 in the morining...just have to finish it up later!
Rogue-Pirate chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Ah...Jack and his high-class ladies...1st Lizzie and the rum, anda now Sylvia...do I see a pattern emerging?

Speaking of Lizzie, will her and her FINE gentleman friend mr Turner be making an appearence at all?
crystals and dreamzz chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
hello, you might remember me better as the name i used when i wasn't logged on...jack. anyways i read that comment you directed at me in your review for the story

"post script" i would of emailed you but my email is not working for some reason and it wont let me send out email? well first off i just wanna tell you that i let several people read that comment you wrote in your first review and they agree that whether it was ment for that one little flamer or not it was still something you should of never wrote in the first place. honestly sweetie im not the first person to come across this little comment "turn off your computer...go outside...and try to find yourself a life" while they were reading all the different stories on this website and who has not been offended by it. if you really can't understand why anyone would become offended by it im sorry but i think your lying. whether you would like to reconize it or not that was a very mean, very harsh thing to write to anybody. and like i said in my review anyone who could write something like that still has a lot of growing up to do. the review you directed at me sounded alot like you were daring me to reply back to you if i had a problem with you, which... i might add, is so childlish it made me laugh the first time i read it. of course.. what did i expect from an 18 year old kid who is more than likley still in highschool? anyways im not going to let myself sink down to your childish level. why would you or anyone else pick a computer of all things to try and pick fights...really? ohh well...really sorry i had to write all this on a review page but like i said, my damned email wont work.
Miss Confusion chapter 1 . 6/4/2005