Reviews for Death to Toonshipping
bunnychu15 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*falls over laughing* I honestly can't pick a favorite part of this story because nearly every part of it had me laughing like crazy. xD

You couldn't have picked a better pairing to poke fun at either (though I sorta take it that you're poking fun at shippings in general.) :p
To lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I(heart)CR4K...fics

hehehehehe
Rainbrat chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Oh. My. God. this story is freaking hilarious!

I love the writing style you two have, seriously I have not loved a fic as much as I love this one! I love your plot, the seemed kind of immature from reading the summary, but you guys pulled it off splendidly.

Please, update soon!

Rene
Doomed to Ekko chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Um... I like the story... I wish you would update... your style is hilarious... (insert other praises here)...

Yeah.
Can'tthinkofanamethatisn'tstupid chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I've been reading your stories. You have talent, wit and imagination. This one is hilarious. I have one pet peeve, however. Between the two of you, you should be able to look up "loose" and "lose" in the dictionary and use the correct word next time. For example, in chapter one you refer to Kaiba "loosing" his life. If you mean he's going to die, the word to use is "losing." Otherwise you are saying he is going to unfasten his life, and I don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Ivory Tears chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
*lol* This is a really awesome story! Ya'll are wondeful writers. I hope you update soon or whenever you get the chance!
Sweetdeily chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Very funny, I don't usually read... well anything on this hole of a site, but Astral Rose suggested it, so I thought I'd give it a try. Whee, very very, very amusing (ack keyboard slanted...grammar...dying). I love... well, the humour. Good work. I'd love to see this on Anyway, great work. I will be reading more of your stuff one day.
imagines writes chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Oh. My. Freaking. God. This is hilarious! -falls over laughing- SHUT UP VOICE! I MEAN IT!

Okay, now PLEASE write next chapter son? -does imitation of Jou puppy eyes-

Kat-chan
Coffee-time chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Damn, forgot to add this bit:

I really have to give it to you for giving Honda the crappy card.

The dent (lol)!

-_- If I ever find that car, then it would surely have two dents when you next see it.
Coffee-time chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
To, uh, Mihoshi and Yamiko:

-_- (shudders) with all this scary pairings, you are slowly, slowly, convincing me that these will actually work with a lot of alcohol involved.

But the point is that this fic is really good which makes it creepy...

-_- No this is not a flame. I'm praising it and horrified to find that such pairings can be fine.

Where do you come up with stuff?

Please make me relieved by saying it's not from experience...
Lthien chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
O.O Wow! This fic is great! Congratulations to both of you, it's one of the best humor fics I've seen in a long time. - I love puppyshipping. Keep going!
A Person chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Just wanted to let you know, that I’ve been following this story since you first posted it (I know I suck because I haven’t reviewed), and I wanted to say that I love it. It’s very funny. I like how you’ve included fandom clichés, as well as fangirlism into a witty and clever plot. Keep it up, and I’ll be waiting impatiently for your next chapter.
Coffee-time chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
My GOD you have to continue... I didn't know such pairings existed and just did a research on the -shippings... (shudders at Toonshipping, then shudders at silvershipping, and then shudders at a LOT of other -shippings...)

-_- Nearly fell off the chair when reached part about Mokuba's costume...
Cymoril Avalon chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Whoohoo, another funny chapter!

...Ryou's not a girl T_T

You should bring some of the characters from the DOOM arc into play. I'd say use the KC Grand Prix characters too but they're just too weird O_o;;

...Noah should be in this though XD

Update soon, this is great!
B-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I do not watch Yu-Gi-Oh, but I am ROFLMFAO'ing all over the place on this one. My friend passed the link on to me...This was just hilarious though. Good job!