Reviews for Composure
Autumnwriting chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OMGWHEETHATWASAMAZING! ]

Sexy!Huang! And..Sexually!Aggressive!Cabot! Total win! :D
munchkinlove chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
HAHA! funny and good too...yay! and Huang, MAD? Never knew he could be pushed to show such a raw emotion...WOW :o
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Awesome story - loved it and hope to see a sequel! Huang and Cabot are my OTP!
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
YAY! OTP! i love this pairing and this fic. and you are an amazing writer. Poetic prose, as my english teacher once said. keep up the good work.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
:D Man, I never really thought of Alex x George until I saw a few fics. Genius.
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
a!

you write cabothuang

i love you
Source chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I am new to Fanfiction, but I love Law and Order SVU. I read your story and I was absolutely riveted!

The ending I thought was perfect, it was even humorous in the way that you could feel the embarassment that Huang probably felt! Well done.
generalnothingness chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I never really thought of an Alex/George pairing, but that was so cute, I think I'm a fan for life.
catwoman92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Whoa interesting so what happens between Alex and Huang?
Deify chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh, my... [dies, is reincarnated, dies again]

I shall now marry you and have your babies, kthx.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Ey! I liked this. Wong is just so utterly...wong XD and Cabbot...u_u 2 of 4 favourite people on SVU used expertly XD
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I've been trying for a long while to find a good Cabot/Huang fic. This was great.

~Amethyst~
CathGilLove chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
*kicks the sites no smut policy*

This was fantastic. I adore Huang/Cabot fics...and this one certainly didn't disappoint.
zash chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I am really starting to dislike the no-smut policy. you should definitely continue this... somewhere else if you need to... just remember to post a link.
Unseelie chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I hope you will cont. the Huang and Cabot fic. There is hardly any of them out there, and they make such a good couple. There are so many storylines for the couple. I know I have plently!