Reviews for A Yellow Rose
FableLiterature chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I would like to read more. :)
MissB8604 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
You've got me hooked!

Please update!
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh! It├Ęs going great! Please update soon! Have you ever read the book the movie was based on? There's a part on it where, as Inman is going back, he comes across this one guy who was the son of a plantation owner and he was in love with a slave girl... Did you take your idea from that? ) Update asap! keep up with the good work! *grins*
Wen chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Good start! Please continue.
shadowgirlVG chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I'm glad you decided to write this story. I was also very touched by the Odell part of Cold Mountain. It looks like you've given up on this since it's been almost a year since you updated but I hope you'll consider continuing this, it's quite good so far.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Sounds great for just a prologue. I can see already you have a good writing style. Hope to hear more soon.
youShouldbeWriting31 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
hey, i am very intrested in the next chapters of this story. please update soon.
possumgurl chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Great start! Update soon!

~Possum
MidnightBlast chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
glad to see you're writing about Odell-his story in the book is tragicaly and bitterly sweet. great start so far. hope you'll update soon!
Tori chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
wonderful so far...update!
pastyglue chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
great start! Hope you update soon. I really liked the story in the book and i was hoping someone with better writing skills than me would write about Odell. THANKS!