Reviews for Interim
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aw, I love Manny! This was soo amazingg! Keep writing Manny, kay? :)
Gabby chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
WOW! that was a really sad and interesting story. It was so well writin the end even made me cry you really got into Mannys head i loved it i hope you write more!
wet hot american summer chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
it was kinda sad how she gave up to any boy. but i liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
loved it! i adore all your work, and esp Manny fanfics!
aznpride162 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
i like it...a lot. very intesiying can never stop reading it
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
wow. all of your stories are great. i love them all. keep it up. you're a very talented writer.
kat chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
omg. i loved it keep on riting more stories!. SO GOOD !
bomp8032000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
reat story i would like to ask you a favor please continue writting
BiaBia89 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I know how that feels I used to be like that and maybe still am like that. But I wasn't really the school slut because my school is literally made up of sluts where guys are players and think of you as a piece of meat, its a sick school. I try not to just give myself to any guy that wants a piece anymore, I have respect for myself now. Any ways, great job, I love it becuase I can really relate!
Shesbeenlying chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Your story is hot no doubt. This stuff is good and your incredibly talented. I liked it a lot and your writing is (without sounding corny) beautiful. your effing great. Keep it up.
DarkButterflys chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
i think this story is really good i would really like if you continue im a big fan of cranny
Jadah Krayne chapter 1 . 10/19/2004 Very interesting point of view for Manny, indeed. I know many people (myself included) who have felt this way at some point or another. Wanting to be used and tossed away...definitely can relate to this one. One of your best, I believe.
pinkpixie423 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
this sotry is soo awesome! it really gives a good view on what manny is feeling! please continue!
swizzbeatz chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I've always pictured this type of story/problem to be Manny's angst. I could never put it in my own words so thats why I rely on the ppl from BadYellow to write Manny fics...Thanks for this...I really liked it..The end was sad...but I loved it
kaithehotty chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
that was the deepest and most amazing story i have ever read