Reviews for Ranma: Take 2
lowten chapter 18 . 2/1
love what here its a pity you didn't continue with this i would love to have read what happens when colloan turned up
Ibskib chapter 11 . 1/28
dual - duel
Ibskib chapter 9 . 1/28
catch site - catch sight
Ibskib chapter 7 . 1/28
I don't know if you are still actively writing, and willing to correct mistakes in abandoned fics, but I noticed that you have some problems with homophones:
woe - woo
fowl - foul
queue - cue
They call me Bruce chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Loving this.
Tatieyana chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
really no point i guess in posting a review for this but ...

good story to bad it's dead
the curse of Fan Fiction strikes again !
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
Oh jeez. I remember this fic, and you... from years back. Was nice to re-read the story, but I could've sword I saw "complete" in the title, apparently I misread it. Fuck. Well, no point now I guess, it's near a decade so that pretty much cements it in the dead category.

Anyone here know what happened to Innortal? He was pretty well known back in the day. Either that, or I used to read too many Ranma/SM fics back in the day.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
I hope this isn't pointless I'll say it anyway

"PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC!"
nikichan chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
Hey, when are you going to update this story as well as others. For this story it has been seven years since this story was last update. I know your still writing, due to an update from another story of yours posted a few months ago. Please update on some of your past stories soon. If you can't you shouldn't start what you can't finish and just discontinue writing. If that happens it will be such a shame to see some of your good stories end that way. But, If you are not going update to try to this and other stories. Then I will stop reading your stories and find someone else to read.
Raethor chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Hey just a note, the dual you are using is for two of something like a dual core computer. The one you want to use us Duel, which is a formal fight between two people or factions.
Ranmaleopard chapter 18 . 1/31/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
griffenvamp chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
just woundering if your going to update this story and your others
goddessa39 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Pretty awesome...only problems I have is not spelling or plot but that there is not a space marker between story and notes.
Rune Tobor chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
I see you have updated some of your stories this year. Could you please write some more for this one? There are several stories where Ranma comes back in time. At least one where Akane comes back, and one where they both come back. There is only one other story where Nabiki comes back and its not finished either. I agree with your treatment of Akane. I have read some of the Manga and she is way too violent. She insults Ranma, he insults her back, she then hits him. If I had been Ranma I would have hit back, HARD! But he never does... True Akane does so some nice things but the her temper and violent behavior are too much. Just imagine how a manga where the guy hit the girl as much as Akane did Ranma. There would be a public outcry of ABUSE! A manga like that would have been either banned or boycotted. But "its ok" for Akane to be violent, well I don't think like that. And I'm glad you agree. Now the Nabiki as she developed in the manga was not any better, all the Ice Queen cared about was herself and yen. You do a good job of developing the characters in a different way. So please continue to do a great job and please update this soon. Thanks.