Reviews for Ranma: Take 2
dogbertcarroll chapter 15 . 5/7/2005
Excellent work. Covered all my questions and

brought some new twists to the story. Write

quickly. I want to know if all three have gained

the memories of the previous timeline.
Lerris chapter 15 . 5/7/2005
Well you have the cliffhanger thing going there.. I haven't read the other chapters recently, but presumably he wants some explanations for some things..
RGFJ chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Great chapter
dennisud chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Talk about nipping an Amazon in the butt-ox!

Hehehe

Well I love the way Nabiki manipulated the situation, classic canon behavior...only she will have to deal with the consequences.

As for Ranma's talk that should make for a counter to this one as far as nabiki is concerned!

And what about Akane?

Oh and about Ukyo, wouldn't her claim fall to gendo IF Ranma was already married?

dennisud2015
DJ Rodriguez chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
_ This was all good. I thank you very much for updating. This little piece was really much worth the wait.

Man, Nabiki is very protective of Ranma. It showed during her verbal sparring with Shampoo, and it seems she actually got through her skull that customs in Japan are over Chinese laws. I loved it!

It seems that Nabiki has some explaining to do, but I'm sure Ranma can understand all of it. Hell, I hope to see Akane confess and apologize to Ranma and Nabiki!

Keep it up!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
I really like how you had Nabiki deal with Shampoo. It always did struck me as odd and insulting that the Amazons are saying that their laws are higher than the Japanese laws when they are not on their lands.

However, I was...disappointed... at how short this chapter was. Most of it was Nabiki's thoughts. Please make the following chapters a little bit longer please. Thank you.
Trugeta chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
You have really been very industrious, Innortal. And I like the outcome. :)

Now onto the chapter. I must say you did a brilliant job on it. The way Nabiki handled Xian Pu was superb. I couldn't have described the uselessness of the Kisses better, and everything else was perfect.

I really want to see where you'll take this. Update when you can.
blackmamuth chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Great chapter as Usual!

I wonder what will she tell Ranma,If she tells him about the stunt Akane pulled, Could she regain his trust?
Drakus chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Argh, I was so into it! Then it ended. Great adition to the story, please keep it up. curious though, will nabiki tell Ranma of the futre that would've been? I'll wait, watch and see.
Silverscale chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Oh this is going to be grand.
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
I've been waiting a while for this, and the only bit of disappointment I felt was that it was too too short, lol. I loved the way that Nabiki turned Shampoo's laws on its head, and was able to keep er from going after Ranma, for the most part, and that cliffhanger, boo! Hope that Ranma and Nabiki would have a better moment together, though I hope the need he has to talk is something that's not going to be a problem. I hope that he'll come to his senses, and start trying to be a man for Nabiki, rather than play at one like he did in much of the canon.
Drkjester chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
NO. Damnit it was just getting real good hehe. Can't wait for the next chapter. One quick question. How she going to deal with cologne? Only way i see her getting around this is to tell cologne everything. Oh well thats what makes being the reader so much fun.
Drakus chapter 14 . 5/6/2005
Innortal, this story is awsome, I love it! Please tell me that there's more coming. Keep it up.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
0_0 Wow! This was all good! I like on where this fanfic is going! I read all of it, and now I'm hooked!

Nabiki is way past cool here, much more so then in any other fanfic I have seen! She kicks ass in martial arts, loves Ranma unconditionally, and also gave Akane the ass-kicking of her life!

I hope you update soon, because I want to see on what happens next! I hope Ranma and Nabiki are able to get together again, because they make an excellent couple. I love to see Nabiki get into catfights with more of Ranma's fiancees when they come out of the woodwork.

Keep it up!
Confused One chapter 14 . 4/27/2005
Hi nice story you have here. I'm not sure but i thought that to be able to use the Hiryu Shoten Ha you have to learn the soul of ice tecnique and well Akane being able to control her emotions is something that i think is more imposible than Akane learning to cook or for Ryoga finding his way without geting lost. Anyways i love your story hope you update soon :)
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »