Reviews for Ranma: Take 2
Rune Tobor chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
I see you have updated some of your stories this year. Could you please write some more for this one? There are several stories where Ranma comes back in time. At least one where Akane comes back, and one where they both come back. There is only one other story where Nabiki comes back and its not finished either. I agree with your treatment of Akane. I have read some of the Manga and she is way too violent. She insults Ranma, he insults her back, she then hits him. If I had been Ranma I would have hit back, HARD! But he never does... True Akane does so some nice things but the her temper and violent behavior are too much. Just imagine how a manga where the guy hit the girl as much as Akane did Ranma. There would be a public outcry of ABUSE! A manga like that would have been either banned or boycotted. But "its ok" for Akane to be violent, well I don't think like that. And I'm glad you agree. Now the Nabiki as she developed in the manga was not any better, all the Ice Queen cared about was herself and yen. You do a good job of developing the characters in a different way. So please continue to do a great job and please update this soon. Thanks.
griffenvamp chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
please update soon
continentalline chapter 18 . 3/3/2010
I have been stuck in the hospital over four months, I really; really hope that you will continue one of the Ranma and Nabiki stories that I've read so far.

-Bill Ponder
continentallineyahoo.com chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
It's not often one can read an interesting story about Ranma and Nabiki. I look forward to reading more.

-Bill Ponder
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
This is an excellent fic, please continue this one as well.

The Akane Bashing is pretty heavy. I never got the impression she was that severely conceited and self-centered. Perhaps in the beginning, but later on in the manga after the Prince Herb and Ryogenwara Forest story arches she changed some. There is far more "subtle" character development in the manga than in the anime.

By the end of the manga in volume 38, while the two still can't openly admit that they love each other they can at least admit that they do want to get married.
Cor Strike FX chapter 18 . 11/17/2009
And another reason to add to my list of reasons for why I like Ranma/Nabiki fics.
Dragonhulk chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
This story kicks butt. I've seen by your author notes that some say the characters in this are OOC, but I disagree. If the mirror is really letting the NWC relive the worst days of their lives, cays that were the cumilation of their own actions, then I can see how this would cause the Ranma characters to become very introspective.

I know how muses can be, so I won't demand this be updated when you've clearly stated in your profile that your muse wasn't giving you anything on this. However I will say that I am amazed that you wrote this much in just over a year, and hope that your muse does return to this because it's too good of a story to gather cyber-dust as a WIP for all eternity.
Nosferatum chapter 18 . 3/15/2009
Interesting. As always. I hope your muse will return eventually. Have you tried to lure it with honey doughnuts?
TegwenielWestwind chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I still enjoyed this story and am glad I read it.
Solomon Shekelmanbergstein chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
Akane made the boiler explode? It's pretty damn lucky there's a school LEFT.
tannim chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
This is very well written. A pity this one's on hold. As far as you starting it up again we can only hope.
Nightgazer333 chapter 18 . 6/10/2008
Oh man, you have -got- to update this soon! This is great you know! It's just truly wonderful man!
jimra chapter 18 . 5/13/2008
I truly hope your muse returns on this one, and trust me, I know exactly how you feel in that regard. If you want ideas or prereader assistance with this or pretty much any of your stories, let me know.

jimra
ShadowDragonGX chapter 18 . 4/4/2008
Nice, nice, I hope you update this one soon, I'm liking how it's progressing, ja ne.
robertc chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
I Just finished Ranma take 2, not a real suprise it is another great story. As for the OOC that some people seem to think this story has, I wonder if they notice your name under the author section. If so then how could a character you write about be OOC.

This is just my toughts on the matter.

As for this story and many others you have writen I think you are doing a great job and love reading your stories they are both extraordinary and original in thier plots.

Robert

P.S. Please take only the helpful criticism to heart and discard the rest.
388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »