Reviews for Ranma: Take 2
dennisud chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Great idea in setting up Akane with the anger vs. pics bet. Nicely done!

But... get to them metting already, I'm getting impatient!
gsteemso chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Good story so far. One annoying point, you keep typing 'Nermia' when it should be 'Nerima'. There's not even any way to write 'Nermia' in Japanese, so how could that be right? Other than that, good story, I am really looking forward to the rest of it.
Angus MacSpon chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
Interesting story idea; I'll be watching this one.

One typo that you keep making: it's not "Nermia." It's "Nerima."
TopQuark chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
squall seawave chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
wow a nice ranma/nabiki i think the younger and older nabiki interactions are good and i wonde what would happen next keep the good work
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
wonderfully done, i cant wait to see what happens next chapter. will nabiki have time to merge w/ her younger self, or will she struggle on the day ranma shows up.

its nice to see a fic more about one of the other popular charaters. you dont see that much, we could use more nabiki/kasumi star fics in the world.

please continue with your work
Nutty AL chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Hm. One of the few fanfiction that deal with Nabiki tries to redeem herself with Ranma. Only few of them that deal with her going to past. A Sister's wish is one of them. I like Nabiki better then Akane . But thier is one person I like better then Nabiki is sweet and Beautiful KASUMI! Update ASAP!
Lerris chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Looking forward to Chapter 3.
Tai Khan chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Looks to be a promising start...

Just don't make the mistake of having any of the others (aside from Nabiki) suddenly developing different behavioral traits than in canon, until AFTER the Saotomes arrival at the Tendo Dojo and things alter there from what occurred in canon.

More often than I care to remember, many a writer screws things up by altering another character, aside from the one affected, in order to favor their preferred character... which usually ISN'T the one that had a good reason for any kind of behavioral change.
dennisud chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Not a bad start as R/N stories go and quite good on the Nabiki/Nabiki interaction.

Now i want to see how she handles meeting Ranma for the first time.

borg rabbit chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
A wonderful start. Please keep it up. How will the two Nabikis merge. Will the young Nabiki feel as though she is possessed? Thanks for a new tack.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
This is pretty start for what I can tell will be a really good fic. I always liked Ranma/Nabiki pairings and so I'm waiting for you to update this. Please update this soon!
Neverwinter chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
This is a very interesting take on the Ranma series. I am looking forward to more of what you write. You did have a few grammar errors, but I could easily read through and understand what you were aiming for in your story. I am a big fan of Ranma/Nabiki pairings and most Ranma writers do not write of this coupling. I hope that I have inspired you to keep diligently writing this fic and I also will be looking into more of your works.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Interesting. Would like to see more of it. Good flow.

Good setup for future material.

Like to see ones where Nabiki is more then a gold digger.
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
It's pretty good so far. I believe Cloud Dreamer has done one with some similarities, but then there is so much Ranma fanfiction that doesn't mean much. At any rate I'm interested in seeing where you take this...
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26