Reviews for Ranma: Take 2
Asgeras chapter 18 . 7/23/2007
Dang...I just got done reading this story for the first time. I put it off because you haven't updated it for so long. After reading it, I really hope you do update this story, since it has so much promise. I do, however, hope you continue this story, even if it means longer wait periods for some of your other fics (and I really, really like "No Need for Destiny" )

One of the things you mentioned in you Author's Notes is that you would occasionally get flames from fans of the "true fiancee". I always get a kick out of that title. Their main reasoning comes from the fact that Takahashi-san designated her as the destined fiancee. It's not usually because of her actions. While I think that most of the fiancees (and non-fiancees) have their good points and bad points, Akane tends to have quite a few in my book. I would surmise that much of it could be caused because of the whole "hentai horde" and Kuno situation, but that's still not a good excuse for a lot of what she put Ranma through, throughout both the anime and manga.

As stated, this fic has a lot going for it. I like what you've done with Nabiki. Nabiki definitely had her bad points in canon, but she wasn't quite the bitch that most people make her out to be in various fics.

One thing I would like to point out, in hopes that you eventually continue this fic, is that you'll need to be somewhat careful on how you handle the whole Khu Lon situation. Canon doesn't necessarily prove that she has a genius level IQ, but it does show her to be quite sharp and manipulative. If Nabiki has any hopes of making peace with her, she'd probably need to come clean right from the get go.

Well, thanks for what you've written so far. It was a very enjoyable read.
Rose1948 chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
Wow! I just finished this from beginning to end! Please please PLEASE finish this!
mikebreslau chapter 18 . 4/26/2007
"traditions once replaced still older traditions'

another thoughtful observation.

I enjoyed this one,

Mike
mikebreslau chapter 15 . 4/25/2007
"as if those straight parents of gays..."

"If that were truly so, then no female Amazon would ever marry"

I'm so glad someone finally said those things. The first one would be of value in the real world, the second observaion seems to go unnoticed in the Ranmaverse.

Enjoying the story, but I wish you had painted a less one-dimensional (anger-only) Akane.

Mike
griffenvamp chapter 18 . 4/21/2007
please up date?
Excel chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
I read this fanfic a long time ago and I really liked it. I hope you can update this.
AMWOOD co chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
First, I love your work. It seems that you always take one of two extremes, either an adult humour or a deep, romantic drama. Since I can't write either of these I have a great appreciation for those who can (and the fact that enjoy them doesn't hurt either).

I do hope that you will eventually pick up some of your older series. This one and the one where Nabiki is blind (Diamond in the Rough? I can't recall the title, sorry) are two that I would love to see continued. Whatever you decide, keep up the good work, I enjoy reading all your work.
moo4135 chapter 18 . 1/17/2007
pls finsh this great story. This is the best "back to the past" fanfic i have read.

ps Us readers find joy in reading this fanfic and thanks for writing this fanfic
Dumbledork chapter 18 . 11/5/2006
Great story. I like it a lot. I wonder why I haven't read it before. Oh well, I hope you'll still be updating and finishing it. I've read several "one of the charcters goes back to the past" fics but I haven't found a single one that was finished.
Drkjester chapter 18 . 11/5/2006
Please don't forget to give us an update. This is among your great stories and I am hoping to see updates in the future for much of your work.
Delusional Fishies chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
Hehe.
neo82 chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
ack! where is the rest of the story! please tell me you are continuing it. I love it!
deathgeonous chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
God this was good. I hope your muse returns to this story someday soon.
Screaming Dean chapter 18 . 6/10/2006
I really like this story. I believe this is the best one you have written. I can only hope you will continue it. This is one of the best I have ever read.
FairyQilan chapter 18 . 6/6/2006
This is still my favorite Ranma/Nabiki fic. Will you ever finish it?
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »