Reviews for Ranma: Take 2
Dumbledork chapter 18 . 11/5/2006
Great story. I like it a lot. I wonder why I haven't read it before. Oh well, I hope you'll still be updating and finishing it. I've read several "one of the charcters goes back to the past" fics but I haven't found a single one that was finished.
Drkjester chapter 18 . 11/5/2006
Please don't forget to give us an update. This is among your great stories and I am hoping to see updates in the future for much of your work.
Delusional Fishies chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
neo82 chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
ack! where is the rest of the story! please tell me you are continuing it. I love it!
deathgeonous chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
God this was good. I hope your muse returns to this story someday soon.
Screaming Dean chapter 18 . 6/10/2006
I really like this story. I believe this is the best one you have written. I can only hope you will continue it. This is one of the best I have ever read.
FairyQilan chapter 18 . 6/6/2006
This is still my favorite Ranma/Nabiki fic. Will you ever finish it?
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
Nysk chapter 18 . 4/7/2006
Wonderful story.

Hope there are plans to continue it. But I know you have your hands full with a lot of stories!
Stephen Adezio chapter 18 . 3/15/2006
Three of my favorite series are Ranma 1/2, Evangelion, and Love Hina. So far, you are the only author to write about these three individually and blend them together effectively. Absolutely brilliant!

I have only seen up to some of Season 5, but looking back at what I know, I can understand completely why you wrote everyone the way you did. You've pretty much hit everybody on the mark. Personally, I never thought about a Ranma/Nabiki pair. You made it work very well. As for Akane, I can see her doing something like this. Her attitude almost reminds me of Asuka and her mental problems. I hate her even more, and I didn't think that could happen. Thank you.

I look forward to more of "I Do", "Shared Life", and "Ranma: Take 2".
Bialaska chapter 18 . 2/17/2006
While I know that Akane has some bad traits, it's not like she's a total monster. While she dislikes Ranma and doesn't want to be engaged to him, she still offers him hot water in the beginning of the series after the fight with Kuno and such. What is seen here is unfortunately looking a lot like Akane bashing. I think Akane would be happy to see Nabiki with someone like Ranma, because that means she wouldn't be engaged herself and would be able to choose her own path. With the way that Ranma has so far acted in this, I think Akane would be jealous of Nabiki because Nabiki is the one with Ranma rather than her.

But otherwise I like the fic. Just lay down on the Akane bashing a bit and it'll be really great. :)
WillLeung chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
gr8 chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens! cant wait!
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
o.k. so whens the next chapter comming?
Morden Night chapter 18 . 12/21/2005
I just read this entire story straight through in one sitting. I was entranced. I was glued to the screen, the moment one chapter ended I needed to know what happened next, now it's at chapter 18 and I'm craving more like a bad drug addiction. You gotta continue this man(or woman, I have no idea which, no offense) I can honestly say that this is one of the best Ranma fics I have read in a long time... and I've read a lot of Ranma fics, of all genre's, crosses, and tones. Rivetting. pulls you in deeper with each chapter. Leaves you wondering, guessing, hoping. Keep up the excellent work.

A, now, devoted reader.
Katyfoxdemon2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This is a very good story!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »