Reviews for The Art of Letting Go
LoireLoa chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I keep finding your fics, and there's only a little bit to each of them. I really wish I knew what happened next
Emma James chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
aw they loved harry so much

How would they defeat voldermort without harry

please continue
The Silent Rumble chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
you KILLED Harry POTTER!

*applauds*

I never liked him anyway.
Mouse In The Corner chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
you must update - I simply COmand it ! K ? K 1 ! : )
Alorkin chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
I just read this almost a year after you last updated. I truly pray you did not write this from personal experience, but I believe you must have. Your descriptions of the aftermath of suicide are far too real. I cried throughout this story. My wife killed herself ten years and two days ago. (22 May '96) The feelings you evoke are exactly those I felt then, and still feel to this day. I distinctly recall making the same 'arrangements' for Pauline and Gregory Daniel (Our unborn son died three weeks before.) I felt as broken as Ron and Hermione do. Our daughter, who is now eleven and going on thirty five, was a year and a half old then and is the only reason I did not join my wife and our son that day. Alorkin
Kaimelar Feylove chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Gods, you're going to make me cry. Great characters, the feelings of guilt are very well written.

Waiting for more,

Kai
AidynMarie chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
Hello! all I need to say is there are tears coming down my face! Please update! Thanks!
logi chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Really well done! Its very sad, but good at the same! Im curious what they will do now that their hero is dead! Will they try to get him back? Perhaps thrue a potion from snape? Or will he stay dead? I dont know, somehow a story without harry seems strange, on the other side I found it good that he succeeded in his attemp to take his life! Well, lets see in the next chapter!
riddle chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
muwahahaha...you killed him. i hate his guts.
MeLiO chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Hey there! Absolutely fabulous story! I had tears in my eyes for the death scene. It was so well-written. I can't wait to read more, cause this is probably the most emotional fic I've read yet! Please continue.
Kai chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
I'm looking forward to seeing how this story turns out...
Shining Storm chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
(\../) You must write MORE! Please ...eheheheh...anyway, good story! I'd like you to continue...SON...If you do, then I'll consider giving you a few cookies...
Potter4prez chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
I'm realy enjoying reading this story. It almost made me cry. It's so sad, but in a weird way it is fun. I can't wait for more.

-Potter4prez-
loviedove chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
waha! i review! poor Ron. poor poor ron! you made Ronniekins sad! poor ronniekins! anywayz! update soon! like, really really really soon!

*Dani*

oh and my advice to you: never eat chocolate covered sunflowers!
loviedove chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
haha! you killed Harry! not that i dont like harry just, i find it funny whenever he dies! if he dies in the series, i'll probably laugh then too! off to chap. 2!