Reviews for Twilight
miamaymatt chapter 19 . 5/29
Wonderful story! Love the way you stay true to the characters. The time issue was a great twist. I really like the ending from Haley's perspective. The Sam/Jack story continues, but this fanfic is wrapped up nicely by seeing it through someone else's eyes.
Moebius2015 chapter 14 . 4/18
that's what I said. Something was not right, happy to see it's not me! ;-)
Moebius2015 chapter 12 . 4/18
I have seen this story before, it is nice to reread it! But I am confused by the time... How is it that months seem to go for Jack and Sam when it is only hours on Earth..? Don't remember that from last time..
Tamolino chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
Woooooooow. I found your story through Sam and Jack Multimedia awards. I never read it before. It has been a long time since I read a good and complete story. I loved every second of reading it.
redarien chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
bridge of his nose. "From the first letter of Paul to the Corinthians."

"Be ambitious for the higher gifts. And I am going to show you a way that is better than any of them.

Thanks for including this. It really resonated with me today.
ChristinaS chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Hi! I read this story years ago, loved it then. I've been re reading my favorite SG1 fics of late, and had to tell you this is one of the best. I hope you're still writing something, 'cause you have talent. All your stories have been entertaining and a wonderful break from reality.
Thanks again,
Christina
Jenndifurry chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
other than no breaks to indicate scene change great story.
Jenndifurry chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
You have no idea how many weeks I've been looking for this story. It is a memorable read.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
This is one of the best Sam/Jack fanficts I have read. Great theme, and well written.
geekymom chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
Amazing story! I've skipped over this story for ages now because I didn't love the summary, but this is the best Sam/jack story I've read! You stayed true to the characters, provided excellent banter and it's truly a great love story!
Schatze8210 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
It's been almost a year, so it's time to read this again. Woohoo! :D
Jacqueline Roget chapter 19 . 3/7/2016
Loved it!
Dream Painter chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
An immensely enjoyable read! Very nicely written - it took me a while to clue in to what was going on with the timeline. Nicely played! Especially loved Haley's view of SG-1 there at the end. Bravo.
3 Star Jeneral chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
Ive sat and gobbled up this entire story in one can wait huh?! It's absolutely excellent! Loved the way you wrote the romance between Sam and Jack and the choice of name- Hannah was brilliant! Can't wait to devour more of your stories!

Thanks for taking me on this journey with Sam and Jack!