Reviews for Twilight
Ralx34 chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Very nice story, I loved it, thanks !
mebfeath chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
This was so cute! Nice idea with the time-dilation.

Thanks for writing!
kahuna chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
I thought about this story yesterday and decided to re-read it. It's as fabulous as ever and ages well. Thank you for providing it and for all your SJ work ... they're SO well done.

If you decide to write something new I'm sure a lot of readers would rejoice - hint, hint!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oops wrong button lol

The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was the ending, it all wrapped up very quickly & the switching to Haley's POV was a little strange...plus I was disappointed that we didn't get to find out more about the baby.

Overall though I really loved it :D
IsabellaKatherine chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Wow what a brilliant story! I really enjoyed it!

While I've read similar stories before I don't think any of them have been done quite as well as this. Brilliant pacing & the characters were very 'in-character'.

The only thing I was slightly disappointed
Disneynut chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
I can read this story over and over and still not tire of it.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Very nice all told. I particularly enjoyed the resolution at the end. It suits all involved.
KTin chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was such a great story! Loved it.
locardxchange chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
Reread this story again and I still love it.
JingleBelle chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
So, someone brought this to my attention on SJ always a few months ago and I didn't realize until now that this was you persona. I absolutely LOVE this story. I've lost track of how many S/J stories I've read and this one is by far my absolute favorite. Here's to hoping that there will be more Sam and Jack fic from you in the future! Keep up the good work.
Schatze8210 chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Really loved this story. Loved the scene with Pete (never liked him in the show).
Lee Swain chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
Excellent nuf said.
Langinator chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is awesome!
fanka77 chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
Sweet! :-)
The Kerl chapter 19 . 10/27/2010
I know that it's pretty much always the same thing, but I really would have liked to see Jacob's response to everything. That being said, I LOVED this story! You had some refreshingly new ideas for it and you pulled everything off without sounding like a spin-off story someone else wrote. AWESOME JOB!