Reviews for Twilight
Jenndifurry chapter 7 . 10/10
other than no breaks to indicate scene change great story.
Jenndifurry chapter 14 . 10/5
You have no idea how many weeks I've been looking for this story. It is a memorable read.
This is one of the best Sam/Jack fanficts I have read. Great theme, and well written.
geekymom chapter 19 . 7/22
I loved it!
Amazing story! I've skipped over this story for ages now because I didn't love the summary, but this is the best Sam/jack story I've read! You stayed true to the characters, provided excellent banter and it's truly a great love story!
Schatze8210 chapter 2 . 3/26
It's been almost a year, so it's time to read this again. Woohoo! :D
Jacqueline Roget chapter 19 . 3/7
Loved it!
Dream Painter chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
An immensely enjoyable read! Very nicely written - it took me a while to clue in to what was going on with the timeline. Nicely played! Especially loved Haley's view of SG-1 there at the end. Bravo.
3 Star Jeneral chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
Ive sat and gobbled up this entire story in one can wait huh?! It's absolutely excellent! Loved the way you wrote the romance between Sam and Jack and the choice of name- Hannah was brilliant! Can't wait to devour more of your stories!

Thanks for taking me on this journey with Sam and Jack!
steadfast chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
One of my favorites!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
mmkbrook chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
really fantastic story. Enjoyed it so much.
weezer42 chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
lovely, lovely story...just perfect. Thank you
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I was looking for something to read and decided on this. It's probably the 5th time, as I do so enjoy it. I can always recall the overall story, but love to go back and catch all the details you included. One of my top 5 stories. ️
Ralx34 chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Very nice story, I loved it, thanks !